Sneaking, Peaking, Stumbling

Turning Back Time

Chapter Soundtrack


Seomi's POV

I was just in time when the gates were about to be locked. The boy in charge that morning looked at me weirdly. I saluted him before running to my room. I looked at my wrist watch as I dashed through the school hall. Five minutes more. I turned to the corner and looked up to the sign--Class 2-2. I peeked in the door. My teacher was already there. I cursed under my breath. I scanned through the room for my bestfriend. Luckily, she was just near the door.

"Yah! Yoon Sohee!" I whispered. She looked around and after seeing me, her eyes widened. She turned to our teacher then to me. She gave me a questioning look. "Just help me!" I whispered and she nodded. She turned in front and thought for a second. I stood beside the door, peeking. 

"Ah, seonsaengnim." She raised her hand.

"Yes, Sohee-ah?" Our teacher said.

"I can't get this. Can you please teach me?" She said and our teacher walked to her and started teaching her. She signaled me with her free hand that was on her side and I nodded. I crawled my way inside the room but was caught half way. I groaned as I stood up and faked a smile.

"Park Seomi." She said as she spun around to me.

"Good morning Ms. Kim." I greeted.

"Stay after school hours and you know what to do.' She said as she walked in front of the class again. I bit my lower lip and sighed as I walked to my seat with my classmates watching me with smirks. I sighed as I sat and got my book and notebook out. 

__

Woohyun's POV

We are now left in the big room again. I looked at the different colored fluids. My reflection was turning to different shapes that made me laugh. 

'Why are you laughing?' He asked. I pointed at my reflection and he smirked. 'You're so childish Woohyun-ah.' He said as he walked away. 

'Pft.' I sat at a corner. Sungjong and Sungyeol was playing around while Myungsoo took a nap. Hoya and Dongwoo was comfortably conversing with each other.

'When are we going back to our world?' Hoya asked.

'I don't know.' Sunggyu said.

'Do you think our parents are looking for us?' Dongwoo asked.

'Of course they would.' L said as he opened his eyes.

'Mr. and Mrs. Hunter, they own this, uh?' Sungyeol said and we shrugged.

'Maybe, maybe not.' Sunggyu said.

'I want to go back already.' Sungjong whined.

'Not only you.' I said.

'Oh! What do you think about the alien girl? Isn't she nice?' Sungyeol said earning a smack from Hoya. "Ow. What's that for?' Hoya hissed at him.

'She's nice but she might also hurt us.' L said.

'But so far, she's so nice. She even gave us this thing.' Sungjong said as he looked at the cloth around his body. We nodded. He's right about that but we can't believe that alien girl easily. Suddenly, we heard a sound.

'Sorry. I'm hungry.' Sungyeol grinned. We laughed.

'But where do we get food? Alien girl's not here.' Sunggyu said.

'Let's sneak out!' Dongwoo said.

'What if anyone sees us?' L said.

'I think there's no people around.' Dongwoo said. We all fell silent.

'Ok then. One would check and the other would check for any food but don't you think the food here is different?' Sunggyu said. I nodded. 

'I'll see.' Hoya said as he stood up.

'Ok. Hoya would be the look out and L, could you get the food?' L looked at me and sighed.

'Ok. I'll do it.' He said as he stood up. They walked towards the door and stared at it before looking at us. 

'Oh! I know that!' I said as I walked towards them and twisted the circular thing attached to the door. 'Mr. Hunter taught me that.' I grinned. They nodded. Hoya looked out and walked down the stairs. L peeked out the door and Hoya gave him the signal. He followed shortly after.

__ 

Seomi's POV

As the bell rang for our first break, our teacher dismissed us and left the room. I gathered my things with a frown on my face. Detention after school, how great is that? Dang. I stuffed my things inside my bag. A shadow fell on me and when I looked up, I saw my best friend with a apologetic look. I let out a smile.

"It's ok. It's not your fault. Let's go, uh? I'm hungry." I grinned but she was still pouting. "Aigoo. Stop pouting, you look ugly." I said. I placed my two pointer finger on each side of her lips and pulled it to a smile. "There. Much better. So let's go?" I smiled.

"I'm really sorry." She said and I nodded.

"It's ok, ok? You can't let your bestfriend be hungry. How about you treat me?" I grinned and she laughed.

"Araso. Kaja!" She said and I smiled in content as I hook my arm with hers and we walked out the room.

We walked to the cafeteria and fell in line to buy food. Suddenly, the guy I like walked right beside us. A smile crept up my lips and my bestfriend teasingly nudged me. I could only watch him like this, from a far. He's called the ice prince in school. He has a mask over his mouth all the time and only removes it occassionally and when he does, I swear, he's so handsome. Every girl in this school swoon over him, especially when he performs with his friends during school festivals. He never, never even once, he looked at me. I know it's a pity but with all the girls who is much prettier than me that surrounds him, I don't doubt why. I snapped out of my trance as someone I hate stood in front of me. I looked at her with a glare.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Aigoo. So mean. Well, I heard you were late a while ago and was called for detention." She said and I bit my lip.

"And so what?" I said.

"Nothing. I just want to wish you a hard time." She smirked before she walked away with her friends. My friend patted me on the back.

"Just ignore them. Uh?" She said and I nodded. That's the best way to do, always. We waited for our turn and got our food. We looked for a table and settled down after finding one.