Troublemakers

Turning Back Time

Chapter Soundtrack


Seomi’s POV

I woke up in the morning hearing my alarm clock loudly ringing from my bedside table. I abruptly grabbed it and turned it off, groaning, as I threw my blanket over my body again.

“Urgh.” I grunted. I lied still for awhile until I heard my auntie’s voice calling me for breakfast. “Wait a minute; I’ll be down in a few.” I suddenly heard loud footsteps from above my room, where my parents’ laboratory was located. And that’s when it hit me. I threw my blanket away from me and I scrambled my way out of my room. I ran up the stairs leading to the third floor before opening the door. “What are you—YAH! STOP!”

It was already too late. One of the ‘tarzans’ had poured a chemical to another chemical in a test tube and it made an exploding sound. The next thing I know, smoke was spreading inside the lab and we were all coughing. As the smoke started to disperse, I heard my auntie running up the stairs. My eyes widened as I quickly went out of the lab and blocked the way as my auntie was already there. She gave me a speculating look and I just grinned.

“What was that explosion and what were you doing here? Your parents didn’t allow you in there, right?” She asked and I gulped.

“I needed something for our Chemistry subject so I went here and I accidentally hit some chemicals and it exploded. But don’t worry, everything is alright now.” I smiled.

“Are you sure?” She said and I nodded frantically. She raised an eyebrow and luckily, the phone from downstairs rang. “Ok then, make sure to clean that up and go downstairs already, school’s starting in less than two hours.” She told me with hesitation before she went downstairs. I sighed in relief and quickly went inside the lab again as I locked the door.

__

Sungyeol’s POV

We all coughed until the smoke disappeared, I looked around and saw their faces covered with something black, I wasn’t able to stop myself and I started laughing. Sunggyu smacked my head and glared at me.

‘Stop laughing, your face is dirtier than ours.’ Hoya said. I looked around and saw my face in a mess, I was taken aback and I hid behind the human girl who had just entered the place.

--

Seomi’s POV

As I faced them, their faces were already black from the smoke. I was quite surprised when the tallest hid behind me, he seems like he’s hiding from something. I looked at the other guys and they started laughing, this is the first time that I would be hearing them laugh.

“What happened? Why are you hiding?” I asked as I glanced at the guy behind me. He just stared at me and that’s when I remembered that he, nor the others, couldn’t understand anything that I was saying. I just sighed and looked at the mess they had created.

I faced the guy and he looked straight at me with puppy eyes. Then he started gesturing something to me, and I tried to understand it. I looked back and forth at what he was pointing, until I got what he was trying to say.

“Are you scared of your reflection from the glass?” He just stared at me and I mentally slapped myself and I pulled him in front of the big monitor. His eyes widened and he hid behind me again. I tried pulling him back to my side but he held tightly on my arm.

“That’s you and that’s me,” I said as I pointed it out. He shook his head frantically. I thought for awhile before I grabbed a cloth and wiped his face. I pulled him again infront of the monitor and he was amazed. He made sounds as he clapped and pointed at his reflection, a wide smile was on his face. It somehow put a smile on my face too, this guy was so innocent.

Just then, I remembered that I still had to prepare myself for school. I quickly cleaned the mess the guys created. And then, I tried to tell them that they should just stay in the laboratory and don’t leave. I checked the time and I found out that I only had an hour left before classes start. I dashed out the laboratory and got ready for school.


AN:

So…hi. ._.

This is our comeback chapter after five months of not updating this. We were supposed to delete but after re-reading it, an idea came to our minds and we decided to continue it. We hope that you will still continue to support this. Thank you!

  • kp1128 & soom_breathe