Pool Party

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school ended, Yoona accompanied Yuri home to change and prepare for the party at night. Rummaging through her wardrobe, Yuri searched high and low for the perfect clothes to wear. With Yoona's help, she finally settled down with a daisy bikini, a lace see through crop top and a pair of maroon colored denim short. 

"Come on Yoona, your turn now. You should be wearing the same size as me. My wardrobe is all yours now." She said to her. 

Yoona very swiftly chose a white short length shirt and a black bikini studded with small glittering diamonds. She then chose a pair of black denim short similar to what Yuri chose, a tight fitting one which can totally show off their nicely curved and toned . 

"Yoona, this shirt is covering your assets! You should flaunt it!" Yuri exclaimed to her. 

"Of course I know that. You'll see, later." Yoona said cheekily. The two then didn't bother much to apply any makeups, considering they're sure gonna end up inside the pool and get all wet. They don't feel the least insecure without any makeups at all. Jiyong was already at Seungri's house with the rest, helping out with the set ups and everything. After the two girls are done, Yoona called up Seunghyun as he say he will fetch them to the place. 

"Yoona, I've got to tell you first, partying with us is not the same as how you partied in beverly hills. So you game or not?" Seunghyun said to her. 

"Oppa, aren't you supposed to be looking out for me instead? I'm still your sister afterall." 

"You know I don't control and restrict you. But of course, I'll protect you if there is a need to, even though I know you can protect yourself well. I want you to have fun, that's the most important thing. And be happy, that's all that matter to me." 

"I will be, oppa, don't worry." Yoona smiled and told him. 

When they reached Seungri's place, Yoona was in awe. His house is huge like a mansion. They could already hear music blasting inside the house. 

"How many people are here?" Yoona asked as she hear loud noises coming from inside. 

"We basically just let the word spread around the campus that we are holding a pool party and whoever's interested are free to come." Seunghyun say nonchalantly. 

"And for your info Yoona, occasions like this, possibility is, I can say at least half of the campus are here. At least, mind you. Who would miss a party held by them?" Yuri explained to her. Yoona looked at his brother unbelievably. She always knew her brother is popular in the school but didn't had she expect to be this extent. 

Before they went in, Yuri did a last check on her outfit while Yoona fully ed her shirt, revealing her bikini and her cleavage. She then tied up both ends of the sides of the shirt, allowing her slight toned abs to be seen. 

"Now that's more like it! You look smashing hot Yoona." Yuri said to her. 

"Same goes to you, Yuri." She flashed a cheeky smile. 

Seunghyun then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter