Party Blooper

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona managed to momentarily forgot about Donghae with the help of everyone. Yuri accompanied her to shopping and discussing about the latest fashion, Jiyong cracking her up with his retarded jokes. Very soon it was the weekend which also means time for them to party. They attended a mega pool party held at a prestigious hotel in gangnam. With lots of alcohols, bikini hot babes and hunks, the party seem like a hell fun. 

"Let's party like it's our birthday guys!" Seungri shouted through the mc mic in excitement and everyone cheered. As the music drops it's first beat, the party started. Yuri and Yoona went to grab a few bottled beers then start dancing to the music. Jiyong then suddenly came to them with a bubble foam machine and start attacking them. 

"Come on this is a pool party! You girls are not allowed to be dry and clean in your bikinis! Either you get drunk, or you get wet!" He shouted at them as he aimed the foam machine at Yoona. The girls shrieked then surrendered. Jiyong then signaled for Youngbae to join him. He then went to Yoona, carry her up and threw her in the pool. Youngbae then threw Yuri too. After watching the girls in the pool, the two guys then took turns to do a somersault jump intp the pool. 

" yeah!" The crowd cheered and some followed suits and start jumping into the pool.

"You having fun?" Jiyong leaned in to Yoona's ear and asked her.

"Hell yes!" She said into his ears. Then some random guy start attacking with the foam machine in the pool. Dodging it, Yoona leaned it to Jiyong and he hugged her, changed their position and let the foam got on his back instead of hers. But being cheeky, Jiyong dipped his index finger with the foam on his back and tapped Yoona's nose with it. 

"Hey!" Yoona shouted at him and splashed water at him in revenge. Their actions of intimacy was all seen by Yuri who was smiling at them from aside. They then got out of the pool and went to grab more drinks. They saw Taecyeon kissing a girl at the side and start teasing him. 

"Get off and find your own girls." Taecyeon hissed for them to go away. 

"Looks like your brother is getting a girl too." Jiyong said to Yoona as he looked at Seunghyun who's near the dj stage, dancing with a girl. 

"Then why aren't you getting one too?" Yoona asked him then soon enough she regretted asking that but it's too late.

"Cos I don't see anyone hotter than you here!" Jiyong said in her ears. 

"Bull Jiyong!" Yoona smacked his arms lightly. She wished what he said were true but she knows he's just playing around with her. 

Jiyong then went to find Seungri and Nichkhun leaving Youngbae with the girls. 

"Youngbae oppa, you should go and get a girl. By being with us won't score you any chicks." Yuri said to him. 

"You sure you girls will be fine alone?" He checked with them then leave them after the girls double assured him. 

The two girls then enjoyed on their own and soon enough there were guys slowly surrounding them. Yuri started making out with a guy while Yoona just danced with them. 

"Yoona.." she then heard someone among those guys saying her name. She turned around and saw the least person she ever wanted to see again in this world. Immediately walking away, Yoona wished the floor to be less slippery so she could run. She fastened her footsteps hoping to be as far away as possible. She then accidentally slipped and a pair of arms held her up. 

"Yoona.." the voice, again. She bit her lips and shrugged away from that pair of arms then continued walking away. Her eyes desperately looking for Jiyong or anyone she knows. She then saw Nichkhun and wanted to go to him but that pair of arms caught her and held her back. 

"What do you want Lee Donghae!" She turned and shouted at him. 

Donghae looked at her and slowly start talking.

"I didn't know you came back to Korea until Jessica told me.. I've been trying to contact you.." he said.

"For what?" She asked coldly.

"I.. miss you.." 

"Oh shut up. You disgusts me."

"I'm sorry Yoona. I really am. I love you, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter