Baby

Love like drug
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Yoona share the same history class so every day, they will either be playing around at the back of the class or they'll be somewhere else but not that secret spot after Jiyong promised Seunghyun not to bring her there anymore. 

"So you like tattoos too?" Jiyong asked as they were chatting about his tattoos. 

Yoona stretched her lazy body and shrugged. 

"Yeah, I have always wanted to get one but I'm scared of pain." 

"Oh come on, it's not painful at all." Jiyong laughed at her. "If you can endure the pain of a piercing on your belly, I'm sure as hell you can endure tattoo pain too!" He then remember seeing her belly piercing the other day. 

"Yeah right. Piercing take just one second for the sting to go through. Tattoo? I know the process can take long." Yoona eyed him. 

"It depends on how big you wants it. Trust me. If you really love it and want it, doesn't kill to try, isn't it?" Jiyong kept assuring her. 

"Well if I really am gonna do it, you're definitely gonna come with me. I need someone experienced there with me." 

"Sure I can do that for you baby." Jiyong gave her a cheeky wink. 

Yoona laugh half heartedly then asked him, "Why do you keep calling me that? Since when am I your baby Jiyong? Enlighten me that." 

Jiyong then leaned in closer to her face and say, "because.. I just wanna call you baby. Simple." Then he smirked. 

Yoona rolled her eyes and gave him a light punch on his arms. 

"That's not legit." 

"Don't tell me you don't feel a slight bit happy when I call you that. Don't lie to me. Because I can know if you are." Jiyong went in close to her again and say, looking in her eyes. Yoona looked him in his eyes too then looked away. 

"Fine. You can call me that then, idiot." 

"Hey, that's not fair! I call you baby and you called me idiot. You're so mean." He whined like a small kid. 

"Alright. Jiyong it shall be then." 

"How about you calling me baby too? Ain't that sweet?" 

Yoona looked at him in a unbelievable stare. Jiyong merely smiled cheekily to her. "come on, please. Just us, let's be exclusive baby to each other in a friend sense of mode?" 

There's no way Yoona can say no to him she doesn't know why.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter