When he's stressed and lashes out on you ft. Daehyun

One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yay for another scenario ahah. I wrote this quite a long time ago so yupp. 

Trigger warning : SLIGHT ANGST !

~~~

"Oppa I'm home!" You called out excitedly, hoping your boyfriend of two years is home. Usually you would be over the moon, running over to hug him. But this time its different, Daehyun was sitting on the couch with his hands over his hair. He looks completely different from the usual bubbly kid, his expression showed anger as he brushed his fingers up his hair , eyebrows furrowed.

  "What happened?" You asked, rushing over to him. He just turned away.  “Daehyun-ah, you need to tell me what’s wrong so that I can help.”

“I just don’t want to be an idol anymore.”

"What? Why? Its your dream! You just can't-"

His expression showed more anger by the second , “go away _____.”

"I'm just-"

"I SAID GO AWAY!"

Daehyun just yelled at you, to go away. He never raised his voice at you. How could he do that? You felt tears trying to slowly escape. "Fine." You mumbled. You slipped on your shoes and slammed the door shut behind you. Now, you were really crying. You sounded like a dying cat, eyes like a broken tap.

You ran before coming to a stop, panting. It was hard to breathe when you just ran while crying. You came down to a slow speed as you took a stroll around the place you’re at, thinking about all the memories you and Daehyun had. These 2 years, it might be gone just because of today.

If only you were more tolerant, if only you didn’t tried to force things out o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter