When you think that he's cheating on you ft.Zelo

One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First scenario hehe. I'm writing to stock up on one shots so that I won't go on a very long hiatus when I'm back in school. My break is ending so soon though *sobs*

Anyways enjoy and feel free to leave requests ! 

Trigger Warning : SLIGHT ANGST !

~~~

"Aish why isn't he picking up?" You sighed as you called Zelo the third time. Zelo, also known as Junhong, has been your boyfriend for a year now and you are just trying to meet him up to walk to the dorm together.

You were just about to give up trying when you heard a giggle,then a snort come out of the storeroom. Curiosity got out of you, so you tiptoed and peeked through the glass panel thats on the door.

 

There, you saw the most regretful scene of your life.

Your boyfriend was really near Heena, the big girl bully. He looked like he was smiling and Heena was giggling while blushing nonstop. Then it hit you.

Zelo was cheating on you.

You ran away as tears rolled down your cheeks, not even bothering to call anyone.

 

"____? ____! Wait!"

You then felt a strong hand grabbing your wrist tightly. Now people were really staring, with whispers everywhere.

"Let me go!" You pushed him with all your might and he fell to the ground.

 

You just turned your back and ran away. To your dorm, your bedroom, somewhere , no matter where. Anywhere would be good as long as you're away from the school, away from Junhong.You ran to your bedroom and slammed the door shut.

*Why did I even look? Why am I so stupid?* You mumbled to yourself while crying, hugging your knees tightly together. You knew it would happen one day anyway. Why would such a perfect popular guy date a girl like you? You were plain, never bothering to put on makeup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter