When he's jealous ft. Seunghyub

One-Shot Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm writing about NFlying today ahah :D They are a rookie group and i fell IN LOVE. How can you not fall in love with these dorky guys?

Anyways hope you guys enjoy and leave any comments or requests in the comments box ^^

~~~

  “SURPISE!” You exclaimed, jumping into the practice room. Seeing the 4 faces lit up immediately, you knew you made the right decision to come. These 4 people that you absolutely love was a rookie group named NFlying. You had been close to them since they were trainees and each one of them treated you just like a sister. Well, all except for one, your boyfriend.

  You were introduced to them by Jaehyun and ever since you saw them, the leader immediately caught your eye. His smile, facial features and his bubbly personality just makes you fall for him even more. You had been friends with Jaehyun since high school and when you found out he was going to be part of an idol group, words couldn’t explain how proud and happy you are for him. You constantly brought lunchboxes and snacks over to either their dorm or their practice room and the more you hung out with Seunghyub, the more you can’t help falling for him.

It must have been obvious because you always blushed when you sat near him, smiling the brightest when you talk to him. After the members’ plan to get you two together, you found out that the feeling was mutual and you can’t be any happier. One year has passed and they debuted with a new song, bonding even closer to you. Sometimes the manager would joke that you should also join the group as a female member. Not like that will even happen with your sloppy dancing and walrus singing skills anyways.

  “______!” Kwangjin called out. “HI EVERYONE I BROUGHT LUNCH!” You raised up your paper bag excitedly. You could hear cheers of joy. “Jagii~” Your boyfr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter