Part 1 : Like a Flower

Blind Flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She came like a flower

I loved just looking at her.

Every time I see her my heart beat faster.

She’s defiantly something

Because I feel sorry for her.

 Because I pity her. That’s why my heart aches.

 

***

 

“Why do I need to go there anyway?”

“It’s The CEO’s order, you can’t ignore it and who told the leader to do something ridiculous like this.” The manger looked at the angry Namjoon through the rear-view mirror.

“I told you that she’s a liar.”

“But the fans actually believed her.”

Namjoon groaned, “Whatever.” He shrugged and crossed his arms over his chest, leaning over the door and closed his eyes

The CEO had sent Namjoon to the country side after he caused his first, big scandal. So, the CEO thought if he sent Namjoon there, he would clean it up and know what mistake he had done. It annoyed Namjoon, how would an idol go to the country side and even live there for three months. He thought that it was too much for a punishment over something he never did.

After driving for an hour, The Manger stopped the car. Namjoon woke up after sleeping the whole trip and stretched his arms, yawning, opening his eyes one by one. He looked out the window, confused. There was only a small hospital in front of him and on the other side there was a large garden. Why did we stop here? He shrugged closing his eyes again.

“Wake up and get out, we are here.” The Manger said, shutting the car’s engine.

Namjoon’s eyes snapped opened and widened and his mouth dropped. “Why are we here?”

“This is where the CEO wants you to be”

“WHAT?!” Namjoon snapped angrily.

“You will do Charity work for 3 months, it will clean your image again.” The manager said, hopping out of the car and opening Namjoon’s side door.

“If only this ….”

“We don’t have time for this again. Now let’s go” The Manger cut him pulling him by the arm out of the car.

“Hyung! Hyung!” Namjoon straggled by pulling himself back into the car, whining. “I don’t want, hyung please. Lock me up but please –“

“Stop playing around Kid and let’s go.” The manager pulled him from his ears this time, Namjoon was wincing as his ear was burning, he gave up and got himself out his hyung hand still on his ear.

“Is there something wrong?”

A voice suddenly sounded from behind them, the both of them turned to see a young beautiful lady, around Namjoon’s age was standing there. She was wearing a long skirt with an off-white blouse over it. Her phone was hanged around her neck with a chain. A flower vas was on her hand. Their mouths dropped at her beauty, her hair was long as it was flicking with the air, and her eyes were big and full of pureness. Namjoon pushed his Manager’s hyung hands from him as he approached the girl.

“Hi, I’m Namj –Rap monster.” He handed her his hand but she didn’t take them as her eyes never left his.

“Ah, can I help you?” She said, with a small smile. Namjoon got annoyed by her manner, not taking his hand he put it in his pocket as the Manager hyung stood right behind Namjoon.

“Hi, pretty lady”

Her eye switched to the manger and she gave him also a small smile.

“This kid here is going to work here from now on.”

“Stop saying that it’s embarrassing, I didn’t even accept it” Namjoon hissed.

“You are going to do it” The manager nudged him. And looked back at the lady, “So could you tell us where the president is?”

“Minah!” the girl called and a small little girl about 9 years old appeared.

“Yes Unni.”

“Could you please show those gentlemen where the president is?” The girl said smiling, not looking at the little girl.

“Yes, Unni” the little girl said and started to walk off but stopped half the way when the gentlemen didn’t follow here. “It’s from here, come with me.”

Namjoon and the manager followed the little girl, leaving the lady alone. Namjoon leaned over his hyung and hissed, “Did you see that? They have no manners here. She didn’t greet me back. How can she not recognize me?”

The little girl glared at him and Namjoon straightened his back and cleared his voice. “Don’t you know who am I?”

“I actually do, I’m a fan.” The little girl said smiling shyly.

“Really?” Namjoon smiled, so they do know me. “What’s with this Unni over there? She don’t know me?”

“Can’t you see?” The girl snapped, “You’re rude Oppa.”

“Oppa?!” Namjoon said, “Anyway why am I rude? She the rude one.”

“Idiot” The little girl said and then hissed, hoping that he wouldn’t hear her. “She can’t even see you.”

Namjoon’s face dropped, he bit his lower lip and then pressed them together again. Regret filled his heart, he shouldn’t have said that. His throat dried suddenly as his heart hurt. How could such a beautiful girl be blind?

“Is i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter