I'm ok, I'm not ok

Perfectly Imperfect

It's been 3 weeks since the incident on the rooftop, I’m still speaking to the boys, I don’t care about the stupid threats from the girls, Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae are my only friends, screw giving them up because of some crazy girls. I see the girls in the canteen a lot, they're always watching me, it's stalking if you think about it but oh well. My father still hasn’t called me, I'm trying not to give up on seeing him again but its hard. After a long day of school I say goodbye to the boys and head home.

When I reach my apartment, the landlord is standing outside of my door. This feeling. It's all too familiar. I don’t like where this is going.

The landlord saw me and spoke “You have you leave, you can't stay here anymore” no emotion in his voice, he didn’t care, and just like before I'm being kicked out.

I didn’t ask why he was kicking me out, I didn’t care. I felt numb. I just packed up some of my things and left. its all too sudden though, again, it all feels too familiar.

I walk for what seems like ages until I reach a park, I find a bench and sit down. Everything hits me all at once and I can't hold it in anymore, I break down, I cry, and I cry hard. I don’t care who see’s me.

I'm in a foreign country with people I don’t know, and a language I can just about speak. I hate this.

Its getting cold now damn me and my sensitivity to the cold. I pull my knees up to my chest and try to get warm. I close my eyes and try to think back to my family, when we where happy, when I was too young to understand what was going on

“Hey. Heyyyyyy...SARAH!” I was snapped out of my dreams by none other than Jongup. What's he doing here

“Why are you sleeping here, is something wrong?” I couldn’t hold in it anymore, and for the second time that night I broke down.

Jongup just watched me helplessly, unsure about what to do, then he sat beside me and wrapped his arm around me.

“I'm ok, I'm ok” I mumbled in between sobs

“No your not, what happened?”

At first I stayed quite, but then I ended up spilling everything to Jongup, nothing about my family, but everything about the apartment and the girls. When I finished explaining what happened he stood up and picked up my bag.

“w-what are you doing?” my voice what shaky because of all the crying.

“Come on, you can stay with me, I'm not going to let you stay on the streets” he smiled at me. He spoke softly and it soothed me. Even though he’s annoying and mysterious, I'm grateful for Jongup, always happy with that contagious smile. It makes me feel like everything is going to be alright.

 

We arrived at Jongup’s place, it was big considering only Jongup lives here alone, oh well. He put my suitcase in a room and came back out with a jumper and a pair of boxers.

“umm…you don’t have any clean clothes, and you need something to sleep in…my trousers won’t fit you…and this jumper will cover you up enough…” he was turning red, and so was I. I forgot to pack my clothes, I'll have to go back for them tomorrow. I walked over to Jongup and took the boxers and jumper.

“I’ll go and change in the bathroom..” and that’s what I did, after I came out Jongup said that he needs to shower and wash up and told me to watch TV while I wait for him.

I feel…weird? I'm sat in Jongup’s boxers, in him jumper while he’s in the shower, this couldn’t get anymore embarrassing.

CLICK

The door unlocked. Oh crap, does Jongup have relatives or something, they’ll find it weird if they see a girl in his boxers, I should- HIMCHAN?!

Kim Himchan, the man I never wanted to see again, the man whos guts I hate stepped through the door with one of his precious Americanos in his hand, as soon as he noticed me he stopped and starred at me. It was like a weird stare off. It lasted for about five minutes before he spoke, and not to me.

“YONGGUK, THERES AN INDECENT GIRL IN OUR HOUSE!” our house? This is Jongup's house…he took his eyes from mine and looked at what I was wearing, his eyes went bigger and was clearly shocked when he saw I was wearing Jongup's boxers “THIS INDECENT GIRL HAS TAKEN AWAY JONGUPPIES INNOCENCE YONGGUK….BANG YONGGUK”

“A girl in our dorm?! Where!??” next to enter was another boy, more handsome than cute, he had big puffy kissable lips.

“Himchan hyung stop shouting, you’ll wake everyone up, it’s late you know” a familiar voice? Or am I imagining things, no, Yoo YoungJae, thank the heavens, stepped through the door next. He gave me a questioning look, obviously, but the decided to walk over to me “Hey Sarah, what are you doing here?” his voice was so calm. I was about to reply when Zelo ran through the door

"NOOONAAAAA" he must have heard my name. He was about to run over to me and Yongjae but Himchan grabbed his wrist.

“NO ZELO, SHE’LL TAKE AWAY YOUR INNOCENCE TOO!!!” what the hell is wrong with him? Everyone looked at Himchan confused while Himchan was looking at Zelo with a super serious expression. And then, as if on que, Jongup came out of the bathroom, towel loosely around his waist, and abs visible. I couldn’t help but stare for a while because Jongup’s body is perfect.

“Hyung, please don’t be mad, I invited her here, she got kicked out of her apartment, I got to school with her hyung, pleaaseeeee don’t kick her out~~” absolutely adorable...that's what I would have thought it Jongup wasn’t standing half in front of me.

“Yeah hyung let her stay” Youngjae said this as he wrapped his are around my shoulder. For some reason, Daehyun was clearly irritated by this.

“Where will she sleep huh? Shes not sleeping in our room” Daehyun spoke up. I guess its 2 against 3

“We don’t listen to you anyway Himchannie hyung, we only listen to Younggukkie hyung”, Zelo's comment clearly irritated Himchan and made him abandon his words and use force.  He grabbed my wrist but Youngjae pulled me back. Jongup was about to say something but Daehyun pulled at his towel, Zelo saw his hyung in danger and came to his rescue by tackling Daehyun to the ground. Daehyun and Zelo were wrestling on the floor, Youngjae pulled me behind him and used a pillow to hit Himchan, Himchan was getting piss and kept saying “Wait till Bang gets here I swear to god” and Jongup ran off probably to get dressed.

I'm exhausted and I want to sleep, not have world war 3 in a dorm, I'm starting to think the park bench was a good idea. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn’t notice someone walk into the dorm. I looked at his face closer and saw that it was my angel, Mr Bang Yongguk.

”hey” he spoke quietly at first

“HEY” everyone stopped what they were doing, Zelo and Daehyun got off each other and stood up straight, Youngjae put down the pillow and stood next to the other two and Himchan abandoned his shouting to join Yongguk's side

“Bang, Jonguppie invited this girl into our house, she can't stay there isn't enough room.”

He looked tired, I could tell that he didn’t want to put up with this, I should leave…

“Sarah?” I looked up at the mention of my name, he remembers. He looked at the others before speaking again. “everyone go wash up, I'll speak to Sarah and then decide what to do” and with that one sentence, everyone went to the bathroom to wash up while I had to explain everything to Mr Angel

“don’t worry, you can stay, just tell me what happened”

And so I explained the situation about the landlord, I didn’t mention anything about my family or the girls from school, he didn’t need to know.

He stared at me for a bit, as if he was questioning my honesty, then he called everyone back to the room we were sitting in.

“Sarah is going to be staying with us until she can find a place to stay” everyone looked happy, everyone apart from Daehyun and Himchan, oh well “But she can't sleep on the couch, who’s willing to share their room?"

“can noona sleep with us, pleaaaseeee?” Zelo pleaded with puppy eyes

“Hell no, shell steal your innocence in your sleep” Himchan is really something else

“she can stay in our room” Youngjae offered

“not enough room sorry” Daehyun spoke without the slightest bit of concern, I don’t know why he hates me

“I guess you’re sleeping in mine and Himchans room” ok, so i'm happy I get to spend the night sleeping next to Youngguk but I could do without Himchan there. To my surprise Himchan didn’t argue, he just left and went to his room.

 

After sleeping arrangements were decided I headed to Yongguk's room. Himchan and Youngguk pushed their beds together since they didn’t have a spare one.

“sorry about this but you'll have to share a bed with us….”

“its fine don’t worry” Himchan was already sleeping on the farthest end of the bed, Yongguk was in the middle and I was on the other side, I was about to drift off to sleep when I felt an arm slide around me and pull me in for a hug

“I know you’ve been through a lot, you don’t have to tell me, but if you need anything the just say, ok? I'll help you sort things out tomorrow” his voice was so smooth, so quiet, but I heard everything

“thank you” I managed to mumble. I started crying silently, I miss home, I miss my family, how did it end up like this? I kept asking myself those kinds of questions as I drifted to sleep in Yongguk's arms.


Another chapter yay

i didn't know how everyone should meet up, i figured it out in the end.

please subscribe and comment, it means a lot :)

i have nothing to do right now so ill probably keep writing until i get board