Excuse Me

Perfectly Imperfect

“Hello everyone, my name is Sarah Williams, I'm 17 years old, I moved from London and I will be staying here until I graduate. I can speak Korean, Japanese, Chinese and French. My favorite subject is textiles and I don’t have a favorite K-Pop band, I hope we can get along and be frineds.”

The introduction was cheesy, as soon as I finished my speech introduction thing everyone started to whisper and giggle, I could tell that none of these students have any intention of remembering my name of even trying to start a conversation with me.

“Ok Sarah you can sit by Jongup…Where is Moon Jonup?!” and then, as if on cue, a boy with brown hair swung the door open, creating a scene. He was panting, obviously woke up late and ran to school. He was very handsome and had very sharp features, I ended up starring at him until he looked at me, making me look away.

“Why are you late? Let me guess you were dancing all night again?” After the teacher mentioned this the boy smiled sweetly and apologized

“I’m sorry, I’ll try not to be late again” then he bowed, but he didn’t loose his smile.

“Ok, go and take you seat, our new student will be sitting next to you so try to set a good example”, and with that Jongup walked to the back of the room and took his seat, I followed soon after.

Class was pretty boring, I mean because it was the first day of school all of the classes were introduction classes. I was paying more attention to the boy sitting next to me, he’s kind of weird, he kept staring at me with that smile on his face and when I looked at him he would look down at his book and pretend he was studying. I didn't mind at first but it started to annoy me after the first hour.

Class was finally dismissed but we had to be back within an hour .Right now its lunch, finally, I’m so hungry I could eat a –

BANG

Ouch, why do boys keep attacking me with their bodies

I looked up and met eyes with the most adorable boy I’ve seen since I’ve been in Korea, so cute I just want to take him home and…wait, this happened last time.

Rule number 1 of Korea: cute boys are evil and crazy, e.g. Kim Himchan

“What the hell do you think you're doing I could have really hurt myself!” I thought I should have started shouting before he had the chance but instead of shouting back he just stared at me, big brown eyes sparkling, he looked like a kicked puppy oh god what have I done

“I’m sorry..i’m so sorry… I didn’t mean too, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going it’s all my fault…” he looked like he was about to burst into tears.

Dammit Himchan this is all your fault.

“No it’s fine, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going” my heart felt like it had been stabbed, how could I raise my voice at someone so cute and innocent. But within moments of saying my last sentence he smiled and helped me up.

“I'm happy that you're not still mad at me, my name is Choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo” his smile was so bright he was like a child. I notice a crowd of girls forming around us but decided to ignore it “You’re Sarah right? And you're from London? Wow that’s so cool, I want to learn English but its hard. Have you made any friends yet? I bet you have you're so pretty, I mean all the boys here probably love you and stuff, do you know where the canteen is? I can take you if you don’t, and you can sit with me come on?”

Wow, he didn’t give me a chance to reply he’s like a kid, a cute kid, a really tall cute kid

After a moment he stopped and looked at me with puppy eyes and said “Umm, Sarah…Can I call you Noona?...."

Oh yeah that’s right boys call older girls noona, I paused before I answered, wondering if he was going to let me answer this question.

“…Sure” I smiled at him, his smile was so contagious I couldn’t help it.

He showed me to the canteen and helped me pick my food.

“Ahh Noona don’t go for that, go for the salad, it has cherry tomatoes in it and stuff”

Not that I asked but thank you anyway.

He led me to a table by a window in the canteen.

“The hyungs are on there way, they should be here soon, I think you'll like them, they’ll probably like you, I hope they do anyway Yongjae hyung-“

“Zelo-ah let the poor girl talk, it's like you're attacking her with words” I turned around to see one of Zelo’s ‘hyungs’, brown hair and small features, adorable, he spoke calmer and slower than Zelo so it was easier to understand him, he sounded smart too. Before he could take his seat someone called him.

“Zelo-ahhhhh! Youngjae hyunggggg!!” I turned to see- oh god not him, maybe he didn’t see me, I can still escape

CRASH

Before I stood up to leave I stared at him with wide eyes, he tripped over his lace and fell, flat on his face. That’s what he gets for running with his shoes untied, but I kind of feel bad for him, I waited to see if he was ok before I escaped. He got up dusted himself off and skipped toward the table I was sat at. Zelo and Youngjae just watched him, not really shocked or surprised.

“Jongup be more careful, people are going to think you're stupid if you keep falling over your own laces.” Youngjae spoke without looking up at him.

“Sorry hyung, I’ll tied them tighter next time, Oh, Sarah, why are you here?”

Too late to escape now I guess “Zelo dragged me here, are you ok? You hit the floor pretty hard”

“I’m ok”, he smiled again, does he ever stop smiling? Probably not, I can tell he’s special

“Hey hyung, how do you know Noona? She only started today?”

“She sits next to me in class” talking like I'm not here, thank you

“”So I'm the only one who hasn’t introduced myself” God bless Yongjae, how does he manage to stay calm around a hyperactive kid and a walking hazard “I’m Yoo Youngjae, 18 years old, last year of high school, you can call me oppa if you want” he said it and flashed an innocent smile at me.

“Call me oppa too, I mean if you want, because I'm older than you” Jongup blurted out, I would have put it down to jealousy but probably not, what was there to be jealous about?

“No you're not I'm older than you”

“Whens your birthday? Mines February  6th "

“Mine is too…”

“Really? What that’s so cool Noona and Jonguppie hyung have that same birthday its destiny”

“Destiny for what Zelo?”

“I need to use the bathroom…”

“ok…hurry back”

I had to leave, they're too much, I mean its nice to have company and not be alone but Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae together are too much. I headed to the roof to spend my last 10 minutes with no intention of going back to the canteen.

Strange, I feel like someone is following me…

I ignore it, my feelings are usually right but theres no harm in following someone right?

 Made it to the room and breathed a sigh of relief

Suddenly I heard footsteps, before I could turn around someone grabbed my hair, it hurt

“What the hell-“

“Shut up you , you think you can just move here and steal B.A.P away from use?! YOU !!” she pulled harder, I notice she wasn’t alone, who the hell are B.A.P? steal anyone, I hardly spoke to anyone

SLAP

She let go of my hair and slapped me hard.

“If you don’t stay away from our boys, we’ll do worse!”

I stayed silent until they left. I assume that they mean Zelo, Jongup and Youngjae. Pathetic

The only reason I didn’t fight back was because its worthless. Why would I sink to her level?

I curse under my breath.

I don't go back to class, I stayed on the roof, crying.

The first day in high school and I've already made friends and enemies.

I can that these two years are going to be long.

 


CHAPTER 3 WOOP

3 chapters in 1 day :D

I've already  written all of the cool chapters but i need to get past the introductions, bear with it ok?

AND PLEASE SUBSCRIBEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!