Time To Say Goodbye...

Perfectly Imperfect

It’s now the second week of high school, mid-September. There’s nothing I hate more than the cold, *sigh* why am I so sensitive to the cold?! I’m on my way back home right now but I missed my bus, I decided it would be faster to walk rather than wait for the next bus but I forgot how cold it was. Around 5 minutes until I get home then can sleep, maybe I’ll stop in McDonalds and get some food…

After I stopped at McDonald to get a cheeseburger I headed home again. One cheeseburger, I won’t get fat right? I do enough walking and… Oh I’m home. I walked up to the door and dug in my pocket for the key. But wait, everything is too quiet I could tell something bad was going to happen, I could just feel it, if that makes sense. I slowly twisted the key and unlocked the door but as I stepping in my house…nothing? Absolutely nothing. No furniture, no TV blasting, no little brother screaming. What’s going on...

I dropped my bag and ran upstairs to find my dad dressing my little brother in his coat, suitcases packed, ready to leave this house forever.

“What’s going on?!” I didn't mean to shout, I'm just confused, scared, all the above.

“I have to leave, I’ve already packed your things...” He didn’t look up at me and continued to fold clothes into his suitcase, his voice was emotionless

My father’s voice trailed off. My father is kind of a millionaire, that’s the easiest way to put it. But to be specific, he’s the heir to a big company or something, not that I pay a lot of attention to his work; I just know what he does.

“Where are we going, what are you talking about?”

Silence. This feeling is horrible, deep down I knew he would say it, I didn’t want him too, why now? I thought everything was going to be alright.

“You’re not coming with us, we’re going to live with my mother in LA” my father spoke so quiet it was almost a whisper

But I heard it clearly, and there it is, exactly what i didn't want to hear.

Something I didn’t explain is that I’m adopted. Not that it really mattered before but right now it does, you see, my grandmother had never agreed with me being adopted, in fact she hates me, the reason is unknown but that’s the least of my worries now.

“What about me…?”

I was crying, silently crying, tears were running down my face but I didn’t stop them, I didn’t even wipe them away, I don’t care about how I look right now. I’m scared.

“…You can go anywhere you like, Japan, you like fashion don’t you? What about France? You’ve always wanted to go there?” he looked at me and smiled, trying to lighten the mood I guess. I could tell that he was crying because his eyes were red. But sending me away to a country where I have no connections, this has to be a joke. It is a joke right? But instead of screaming, shouting, storming off, I just do what he tells me. I mean I’ll still see my father and my brother right? I can still contact them? I can still visit them? I don’t want to make this any harder for him. That’s what I'm like, I put other before me. I love my father and my little brother…I don’t want to make it hard for him. It’ll be like studying in a different country, I'll be fine, I'll make friends right?

“W-w..When do I have to….leave…?” my breathing was unsteady, I don’t want to leave. Not like this. My father looked up at me, probaly shocked that I was agreeing to move I guess, he got up and wrapped his arms around me. He hugged me tight, I know this hurts him, our family is being torn apart because of stupid inheritance and blood relations. I hate it.

“Tomorrow morning..I’m sorry, I'll contact you as soon as I can ok? Please understand”

Tomorrow is too soon, I can’t, not like this. How will I say goodbye? My friends, teachers, everyone, I'll just disappear then?..I hate this…but… if I'm leaving tomorrow morning that means my father is too. He should have told me earlier, a week ago, yesterday. I hate this. So many thing were racing through my head, trying to be positive, I've always wanted to travel the world, i can meet a lot of different people in other counties and make connections...but where?

“Korea…”

“W-what?”

“I want to go there…Korea”

 


FIRST CHAPTER WOOOO

I might upload the next chapter soon, maybe idk

oh and I'm going to try to name the chapters after B.A.P songs or lyrics

Who knows that the song is in this title?

Anyways the boys will hopefully be in the next chapter and sorry this one a bit, it was hard to think of a reason for Sarah to move to Korea, the rest wont so much :)

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, RATE ECT.ECT.ECT.