3...

It's complicated.

1 day later,

Jonghyun hyung was asleep and I was trying to sleep beside him when suddenly the door opened. It was Jessica noona. She must be visiting to see how hyung's condition is, but why now? It's like 2am.

"Oh hi Taemin" she smiled at me.

"Just checking up on your hyung. You must miss him" I nodded in agreement.

She looked at him and carried on.

"You must've missed his jokes and the tricks he plays. He is like a playable kid but bigger" Jessica noona started to giggle.

I could only say

"yeah" then I added.

"You miss hyung too and he misses you too" I smiled at her.

She returned my statement with a small, faint giggle.

"I do? Yeah of course. Everyone does"

"Not like you do. You missed our hyung even before his incident."

After that, silence filled the room. The laughter stopped and Jessica noona was standing beside Jonghyun hyung. I offered my seat.

"Noona sit here. I'm going to buy us drinks" I quickly left before she responded.

 

Sica was alone in the room. She sat next to Jonghyun and started talking to him.

"Yah Jonghyun. You look skinnier. Get out of the hospital so you can work out again" She tried making the atmosphere better and she started making jokes but inside she felt the pain.

"We want the old Jonghyun back. Your member are all waiting. They need you playful self back" Sica's voice started to lower.

She felt her eyes starting to water and before a tear dropped, she quickly wiped it away.

Seeing Jonghyun like this was not what she wanted. Sica held Jonghyun's motionless hand. It was the first time since their break up that she got to hold his hands again. It felt warm and right. She misses this. Misses it alot.

 

Huwwahh.. Which drink shall I pick? Orange? Coke? Vitamin Water? I can't choose. Aigoo. I'll just get orange for all of us. I went back to the room.

I was carrying the 3 drinks I bought. I couldn't run with them. They are all fizzy drinks. I'll get in trouble if the drink just suddenly bursted on the person who drinks this. Never want that to happen again. Onew hyung was the first and last in getting tricked by that! haha. I was near. Room 118. Theres hyung's room. I opened the door and realised that Jessica noona fell asleep. I saw her hand clutching hyung's. It was a pretty sight. I placed the drinks on the bed side table and decided I should take me leave. I took my belongings and headed out the door. But wait. Before I leave, let me take a picture of this. I'll show it to Jonghyun hyung when he wakes up tomorrow. He'll be happy! Well he might scold me. Meh, I don't care. Gotta go home.

"Goodnight you two", was what I said before I left the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

My first crappy chapter on this story SO FAR ahaha!

Will update with another chap, later on or tomorrow. Haven't started it on my phone yet so.... we'll see okay?

Anyways, keep reading :] I appreciate people reading my fics. Thank you.

Comments and criticisms are still appreciated :p