8...

It's complicated.

A/N:

OMG I JUST LEFT THIS CHAPTER ON 'HIDE' FOR LIKE 2 DAYS. SORRY GUYS. WHAT AN IDIOT OF ME. HAHA!

 

21st October 2011 - Incheon Airport

It was time. The last batch of SM artists will be heading out to New York to prepare for SMtown New York. It was SNSD and SHINee's turn to go there. They were the last two groups to go to SM due to schedules in Korea. The swarm of reporters and journalists filled the entrance of Incheon airport, eager to get a glimpse of the hallyu artists. Their big, expensive camera equipment where all focused to where the stars are entering, like sniper rifles waiting for the enemy. The atmosphere were held calm by the tight security, keeping the other people behind the red strip so whoever tries to go pass this won't be so lucky at the end. Then, the talking stopped. Lines of vans started to arrive and one by one, they stopped behind each other. On the first two vans, SNSD and SHINee came out.

The girls and the guys came out with their dashing airport fashion that made them all stand out. All of them stood together first group by group for the articles, giving their group introductions before going inside with all the other photographers and reporters.

"Okay SNSD will be infront of SHINee when we go in" The co-ordinator said while scouting out was what happening inside. Everyone gave her a nod and were lead in. Taeyeon led her girls but SHINee was just all over the place. They didn't need much protection was what they thought. Jonghyun going in first behind the girls. He was looking down and not actually paying much attention to the mobs of people taking pictures of them. The SNSD girls gave their warm smiles and playful looks except one. Jessica was pretty much staring into space most of the time and fiddling around with her phone. Not really looking in where she was going, some journalist tried to grab her hand. She swiftly moved her hand out of the guy's reach with a shocked reaction, then suddenly someone pushed the guy away.

"Please don't touch the SNSD girls. Give them privacy please" It was Jonghyun. He said this in a monotone voice, He bowed to the guy saying 'sorry' if he pushed him too hard. Jessica was looking back at him talking to the guy and he gave them a last bow before he runs back to the group. He walked in a fast pace after they checked-in and got past the crazy crowd of people at the front of the airport. Screams and shouts can still fill the air and it slowly stopped as they walked to past the check-in point. The SHINee boys walked past the SNSD girls, as they split up and go to the café because they had enough time before departure. Jonghyun walked past Jessica, he stopped for a bit said something.

"Be more careful" The boy said quietly, again with his low dull tone but not enough for Jessica to not hear and he walked towards café with the rest of the guys. Jessica watched as she was just got told by Jonghyun to be careful. They haven't talked since their incident. Nor did they speak about it ever again. SNSD and SHINee kept it as one of their dark days they don't want to talk about. However, it cannot stop the memories to go back again to Jessica, she remembered his face when he told her that he was 'sorry' and how it was his fault that everything turned out like this for them. Jessica's stares were blank and she just stood there. Being left by the other girls. Someone noticed and she shouted.

"Unnie! Lets go!" Yoona ran up to Jessica and gave her a hug. She knew what happened, well all of them knew it too. Yoona took her arm and playfully put it around Jessica. Jessica half-smiled at this gesture and she joined her members. 

*Korean Air Flight K019 will be boarding at 11am"

It was 9:30 am. The two groups had a bit of time before they depart. Both groups sat down at their gate. 14 chair where filled and they just sat their socializing and catching up with any news in the industry. Key and Taemin was entertaining the other girls by showing the new 'The Boys' dance they recently learned while monitoring the girls' performances. While Yoona and Yuri was talking to Minho, having their own conversation away from the craziness happening from a few seats away. Talking about their shows and schedules. Actually with Minho having a crush on Yuri, it was sure he was liking it. The remaining SHINee boys went up to get drinks for everyone.

"Hey you kid. You got all the drinks right? I don't want to come back here and get the right one if we get it wrong" The leader was looking back at Jonghyun while he laughs. They were both carrying trays full of the ordered beverages.

"Yeah hyung. All here and ready to go" Jonghyun smirked at the older one as he answered back.

"Lets go back. These things are heavy" talking about the 15 drinks that they needed to not spill on the way back.

"Yah! Hyung don't spill these." Jonghyun was trying to concentrate on getting back while Onew was shakily walking, cannot co-ordinate at all. But wait, what happened to these two? Wasn't Jonghyun angry with him? Didn't he say he couldn't face him after the incident? Well here it is.

 

"He's awake now" Onew was staring at Jonghyun as he finally wakes up.

"Ahh!" Jonghyun was startled as he saw Onew's face examining him. Onew then said something when he stepped back a bit

"Sorry man. I was forced to do it" The remaining members then came inside the room. Jonghyun and Onew looked at them at the same time and then he continued

"Don't worry hyung. I'm over it. You are not my problem. Its Jessica. I have to forget everything. I can't take care of her anymore" Jonghyun was playing around with the bed sheets while he said this to the other 4 boys present.

"I see. Thanks man. Cool off, gain your space and think about it." Onew then thought about Jessica. On how can she cope. But it was their obstacles they need to get over. Then, with just that, the 5 boys decided to keep shut about words on Jessica. This was their first idea to get their hyung to move on. Move on to become a bigger man. Onew stood there, watching the 3 boys glad to see the second oldest, fine and new.

 

"We're back!" Onew shouted out, receiving stares from the other 12 people sitting down. Patiently waiting for their drinks to come.

"Help me here these drinks are heavy" Taemin jolted up and helped his hyungs. Casually giving out the correct flavours to whoever wanted it. Jessica chose mango. The only yellow drink there and Jonghyun was the one giving it out while holding his own. He took the sip of his drink and then he questioned

"Who chose this mango drink?" It took a while for someone to claim it, then suddenly a shy person raised her hand up halfway.

"I did" Her soft, fragile voice that could be mistake for a whisper was recognizable and immediately joining noticed it. He looked at where the voice was and he was right on who it was. Jessica. He tried to keep a smile and he slowly walked towards her, with her drink in hand. He stopped in front of her and handed her the drink. Jonghyun didn't say anything else and he turned around to go back to his seat.

"Thank you and sorry" Seems like another whisper and words trailed at the end. However again, it was not like Jonghyun didn't hear it. He tried being hard about it but he couldn't stop the smile that came out of his mouth after this. He is a dork after all. Jonghyun was taking lots of sips on his drink and in no time he finished it. He took stolen glances at Jessica and it was like he could not stop doing this. Even though she was near the end, she still radiated. Taemin, who sat next to his hyung notice him staring at something, and the naive boy joined at who he is looking at. 

"Yah hyung. You'll burn a hole through Jessica noona." Jonghyun immediately went back to reality and looked at Taemin. Then looked away. Feeling shy and blushing red he retaliated

"I wasn't looking at her. She just caught my eye" The older one excused which didn't convince the younger one.

"Yeah yeah. Keep staring. I don't care now" Taemin bursted out in laughter at this and went back to browsing through his macbook. Jonghyun pouted at Taemin and noticed that he could take out his macbook too. Jonghyun looked at the internet to see any news on the industry. He saw an article on SNSD. He looked at the girls around him all having fun with the guys while talking and he went back to his laptop. The article's headline was "SNSD's ideal type" Jonghyun smiled while looking at the article. He even teased Sooyoung due to her weird types.

"Sooyoung noona. You must like backs" This gained him a slap on the head. His mouse then stopped on Jessica's ideal.

I met my ideal type. But I stupidly left it. So, currently theres nothing on my mind about ideal types.

One thing immediately came to his mind. It was him. Jonghyun and Jessica knew this. It was just, they can't talk about this in more detail. Then Jonghun thought to himself "Wow, she even put this in the article" He closed his laptop after the other boys wanted to look at what he was concentrating on.

"Jonghyun what were you looking at?" Key was harassing him to show it.

"Nothing leave me alone" Jonghyun was waving his arms around. Then Taemin casually spoke.

"Jessica noona's ideal type interview" Due to his casualness, EVERYONE heard this. Even Jessica. Jessica couldn't help but listen in.

"Yah Taemin! I didn't" Taemin kept his mouth shut with his hands to get more information leaked and to not get his kicked. He waved his head and he kept saying "no! that's not it" Gaining laughter from everyone except Jessica who kept quiet most of the time. However, she was staring nonetheless. Jonghyun gave a death stare to Taemin and the boy couldn't look straight at his hyung's eyes. He just knew he will get a beating tonight. The laughter started to end and the discussion were cut off. It was time for departure. They all got their belongings and headed to the door of the plane. Jonghyun and Jessica eyes met. Jonghyun couldn't do anything so he just scratched the back of his head and laughed softly. Giving the impression that he messed up on that one. Jessica on the other hand, gave Jonghyun a more happy smile. Something that he haven't got in a while. They just needed to know they are in good terms and all will be good. The two then were pushed to get in the plane by their members. Gaining more ruckus and laughter all around the airport.

They all got inside the plane. Being led with the stewardess on where each person will sit. C23, was the seat that Jonghyun got. He went pass A and B seeing the other members all sat down and settled, he worried on who he got to sit next to. He reached C23 and saw a very familiar face. Looking out the window and looking very interested in seeing the surroundings outside. It was Jessica.

 

A/N

Hello! Decided to update with a chapter :]

Its an airport chapter and yeah thats about it.

Hope you like it. Tell me in the comments and subscribe if you like :]

@Enntey @JonghyunJessica @mar5122 @miaaigoo @minyul4everHJl501

I love you guys haha! I love commenters. Gives me people to talk to about stories :]