Cure for Stress

Cure for Stress

It was a stressful boring sunday morning. Thinking about a lot of assignments that have been waiting at home, make him feel more like a zombie .

Step by step, Kyuhyun walk in the Seoul Park. He took a decision to walk alone without his stupid lovely friends because he need a time to be alone and yes, to get rid over his stupid stressful. 

Why he is in that condition? Why he became lost this lately? Because it was all his Add Math's subject fault. He stayed days and night before the mid year exam but he FAILED. May i repeat? FAILED. 

Thinking why he became lost this lately never made him found the way to get out from this dark world. Maybe he just need a rest and stop studying for a while. It has been a long time not to go hangout with his Kyu-line. Changmin and Minho who have been out earlier with their girlfriends. Eww.

Speaking of girl uh- friends , Seohyun who had a love feelings and want a lovey dovey relationship with him, voluntered to teach Kyuhyun the subject since she got B. Unknowingly reason and getting annoyed, Kyuhyun rather to ask his amnesia granny to teach him instead of her.

He stop at a bench and take a lay. Looking at surrounding, take a breath and close his eyes for a second. He just need a teraphy and a rest for his stress problems. Maybe this would be help.

Kyuhyun never knew that he had really hairy legs as he can feel some hair at his skin. 

"Ahjussi~"

Opened his eyes, Kyuhyun's mouth have be 'O' shape.

From his eyes, he can see a cute boy with a big pink ribbon tied to his hair was sitting on his lap. And he is really cute. With those shining bunny eyes , and pinky lips. This little angel is really cute and beautiful.

"Ahjussi, are you deaf? Hello~~" The kid's mouth started to speak. The boy wave his hand to Kyuhyun's face and started to pinch Kyuhyun's cheeks.

"Ouch!" Kyuhyun rubbed his cheeks and looked at the innocent face boy. Oh God, i take my words back. He is cruel.

"Yah ,who are you kid? Can you mind your behaviour as you sitting on a stranger's lap. " Kyuhyun talked to him back before he put the boy down from his lap.

Kyuhyun glare at him. "And i'm not a deaf ahjussi.."

The boy looked at him while smiling. He is showing his bunny tooth for a God's sake.

"Are that illegal?" asked him slowly.

Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. "Wut?"

"A boy who had lost in the park sitting on the stranger's lap and trying to ask for a help, is that illegal?" asked the boy again right now with his serious cutie pie face.

Kyuhyun stuck of his tongue. Hearing of this kid's words made him shut up.

"Who-who are you seriously?" Kyuhyun started to feel annoyed and curious.

"Look ,ahjussi , i'm not a ghost to you afraid for." The pinky boy again talked with his pinky mouth. The boy opened his shoes and show his legs that wear a princess stockins.

"Ta-dah! I have a legs. Ghost had no legs. Can you understand?" Kyuhyun started to feel a headache with the boy.

"Look, only stupid people didn't feel scared when someone stranger sitting on your nap!"

The boy pouted. "Geez, you creepy than my uncle, Heechul."

"Now what? Heechul? Can you tell me your name ,kid?" asked Kyuhyun while cross his both hands on his chest.

"I just said that i'm not a ghost!"

"I knew that! Aigoo! I'm asking for your name, for a God's sake!" Kyuhyun slap himself for hanging out alone and made this stupid decision to come to a park. If he knew he would meet this crazy boy, he rather to stay at his house looking at his assignments.

The boy now frowned. He hug his big teddybear and started to munching chewing gums.

"My name *chewing* is Sh *Chewing* ngmin *chewing* but they *chewing* ca *chewing"

Kyuhyun close the boy's mouth quickly . "Stop talking and just chewing" 

1 minutes after chewing and arguing about the chewing gums, 

"Yeah. everyone call me Min. Sometimes. they call me Minnie but i don't like that. Unbelievable they started to call me Vitamin. Aish but i love it . It looks cute.My brother call me Ming but my appa and omma call me "Ba-

"What is ur full name?!"

"Sungmin,sir! Lee Sungmin!" Sungmin stood up from the brench and give him a bow.

Kyuhyun can feel his day would be worst than yesterday. He give out a sigh and relax.

"Where are you come from? Are you alone?"

Sungmin shook his head and his hand. "Aniyo! I come with my monkey hyung! kekeke!" Sungmin clap his hand and he blow his hair cutely.

Kyuhyun froze there looking at SUngmin's beautiness.

"Where is he? Why he left you alone? Are you serious he knew you lost?"

"Too much quest ,ahjussi but nevermind, Lee Sungmin the cute one will answer it one by one." Sungmin said while make a 'V' pose at his mouth.

Kyuhyun just nod at Sungmin and didn't bother people who look at them.

"Just now, my hyung and I just walking together. He promise me want to play with me. Sadly , he ran off from me."

Kyuhyun shocked. "Wae? Wae he left you ? He had made you come to me and make me crazy!" Kyuhyun slap his face for a second. Before he can do that, Sungmin stop him.

"Let me do that."

Pang!

 

"I want a chocolate and strawwwwwberries umm nyummy!" Sungmin shake Kyuhyun's hand and jumping like bunnies.

Kyuhyun look at the ice-cream seller and asked the flavours that Sungmin asked just now. The ice-cream seller look at Kyuhyun's cheeks that being red.

"Are you having a fight with your wife?"

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and give him a dead glare. "Its none of your business."

Kyuhyun hold Sungmin's tiny hands and handed him the ice-cream. Sungmin took it happily and eat it cutely.

"You nice, ahjussi." said Sungmin suddenly.

Kyuhyun bend his knees so that he can same level with Sungmin's height.

"Are you thinking that i would forgive you with your praise? And im not that old!"

"Nevermind. But you still my ahjussi." Sungmin said innocently and did not look at Kyuhyun as he too busy too his icecream.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. "Yah, i'm a stranger you know. Lucky you found me. How if you go to someone that might want to kindnap you? Hah!"

Sungmin stop eating his food. He blink for a while before said "You're look like a nerd and easily bullied so I go to you. Just say I'm clever."

Kyuhyun's mouth hung up. "Wha-

 

"Lee Sungmin!!!!"

Both Sungmin and Kyuhyun turned to that sound. Found that looks like a senior to Kyuhyun rushing to them.

"Yah Lee Hyukjae!" shouted Sungmin back.

Hyukjae smacked Sungmin's head before bowing 90 degrees to Kyuhyun.

"Sorrayyy~~~" Sungmin murmured while rubbing his blonde hair.

"Yah! Call me hyung, can you? And i'm Hyukjae. A hyung of this kid."

Kyuhyun bow to him and shake hands with him. "Kyuhyun. Oh you must be older than me."

"Ah ne ne." Hyukjae nod .

"Thank you for taking care of my little angel ,Kyu-

"Kyu ahjussi!" Sungmin speak out. 

Again ,Hyukjae smacked his head. 

"He is not your ahjussi !" Hyukjae raised his eyebrow and bow again to Kyuhyun.

"But - but Minnie like someone nice. Uh uh like Kyu ahjussi!" Sungmin hugs Kyuhyun's left leg. Kyuhyun shocked at first but slowly he able to manage himself.

"Yes i knew. But its not nice to call someone like that. Hyukjae hyung hate that okay, kid?" Hyukjae ruffled Sungmin's soft hair.

Sungmin nod. "Aye aye captain~~" 

Kyuhyun feel touch with this relationship. He somehow hopes that he can get a brother because he is the youngest in the Cho family.

Hyukjae carry Sungmin and take him from Kyuhyun's leg. 

"Let go, little naughty pumpkin. Omma would be sad if he knew we're lost. Kekeke" Hyukje make a nose touch with Sungmin's small nose. It makes Sungmin giggles.

"Sorry, Kyuhyun. We must go now." Hyukjae said to him while smiling.

Kyuhyun grinned and nod. "Nevermind hyung. Its nice to see both of you escpecially,Sungmin."

Sungmin look at him and blushe a little. Kyuhyun give him a wink.

"Say byebye to Kyuhyun hyung,Min." Hyukjae raised Sungmin's hand.

Sungmin grinned. "Popeye KyuKyu hyung!" Again, Sungmin with his own words.

"Lee-

Before Hyukjae can scold him for a idon'tcareforafewtime , Kyuhyun intterupted.

"Goodbye, Minimi. I hope you will be able to accompany me always here." Kyuhyun said with his heart.

He didn't know why he saying this but what that he know, he want to be a good hyung to Sungmin too.

Sungmin that blushed a lot as Hyukjae and Kyuhyun can saw some pinks at his cheeks, burried himself onto Hyukjae''s neck.

Waving for a last time, each other , Kyuhyun and Sungmin hope they would meet again soon.

Kyuhyun never know why he need Sungmin , but of course it had be his cure for his stress's problems.

 

-FIN-

P/s : Sorry i make this in a little rush. Uh uh mianhe ,JOYERS!