Part 04 [EXCERPT]

No Room for Forgiveness

For those who didn't see, this short excerpt from Part 04 has been up on my tumblr! (Along with other scenarios that you can check out in the meantime, you can +follow for more story previews.)

If you don't read story update messages, it's currently 4:33AM (GMT-7) January 20th and I've been writing Part 04 for several hours straight and the final will be up within the next 12 hours. (No guarantee about the epilogue, but that should also be available within 1-2 days.)

 


Excerpt:

"Chanyeol knew Baekhyun well enough to be able to differentiate his anxiousness, his excitement — knew the subtle shifts in persona and composure, how the quickening of his heart rate would be projected on his features, and he hadn’t seen it more than a handful of times but he knew that look of earnest — earnest and outstretching yet unsure affection; it withheld a shy adoration, but without discretion."

NEW Additional Part 04 Teaser:

 

"His hand was outstretched——

 

He’s holding out the gun.

 

Without choice, Soyu swallowed — her saliva, her feelings, her thoughts, the lump in — and placed her hand in his——

 

And she’s pulling the trigger.


When their fingers intertwined, Soyu really thought someone had shot her. Hand in hand and it felt as if it had never changed."


Sorry again for the huge delay, I got so busy with finals and I've had a hard time getting back into the flow of writing this. Please anticipate the ending of No Room for Forgiveness!