Sehun - Perfect two

EXO's one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ask : okay so i saw that you write exo scenarios. if you can, i would like a Sehun one where theyre at a concert and the manager comes out, telling Sehun he has a surprise for him. youre an idol and you come out of the stage in the middle of the concert singing the song that you wrote for him. he didnt know you were coming. sorry if this is too detailed /.\

 

 

“Please, please, pleaseeee jagi.”

“For the 10th time, Sehunnie, I can’t.”

“Pleaseeeeeeee.”

“Baby, I want to, but I just can’t. I have a fan sign event on that day.”

Sehun frowned. “But it’s my first concert.” The tone of his voice went down as he looked at his fingers on his lap.

Suddenly, you felt a pang of guilty in your heart. You moved to sit next to him on the couch. You s your arms around his torso and you gave him a kiss on his cheek. “Baby, I’m so sorry.” You placed your head on his shoulder while your fingers were playing with his fingers on his lap. “I promise I’ll make it up for you, okay?” you brought his hand to your mouth and kissed his knuckles.

“It’s okay, jagi. I understand.” He gave you a reassuring smile before he kissed your temple.

 

Yeah. He should understand that. After all, you’re also an idol, just like him. It has been almost 6 months both of you have been dating. Of course his fans and also your fans were kind of opposing your relationship with him at first. But, when they see that you’re happy with him and he’s happy with you by his side, they were slowly accepting the fact that both of you are in love with each other. There’re a few of them that still didn’t support your relationship but as long as majority of them were already accepting the fact, you and Sehun were okay with it. Haters gonna hate anyway.

 

***

 

Finally, the D-day has arrived. Sehun was busy preparing for Exo first concert while you were busy with your fan sign event on that day. You already asked your manager earlier about your fan sign event and he said that you probably can make it to attend Exo’s concert that night since your fan sign event will end at 9.00 pm while their concert will end at 10.00 pm. Little did Sehun know that you were already prepared a surprise for him. All of Exo’s staffs and managers already knew about your surprise. Heck, even all of Exo members knew about it, and he was the only exception. He knew nothing about it. You act as if nothing extraordinary will happen at their concert.

You went to your fan sign event as usual. When the clock shows it’s already 9.00 pm, you bid good bye and good night at your fans and rushed to Exo’s concert venue since it was quite far from your fan sign event venue.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter