Luhan - Never let you go

EXO's one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ask : " A few years ago Chanyeols girlfriend moved to the US. She found out she was pregnant shortly after. She decided not to tell him not wanting to effect his idol dreams. She returns to Korea for vacation with her now 3yr old son that is identical to Chanyeol. He wants to see his dad. Not knowing how to contact him. He goes to his parents restraunt. His mom knew right away that was her sons child. They got Chanyeol to come over happy ending." but with Luhan and she moved in Canada please?

 

 

You were watching Inkigayo with your 3 years old son in the living room of your parents house when suddenly you saw the person that you missed so much appeared on the television screen.

Luhan.

Yes. You’ve been missing him for the whole 3 years since the last time you met him. He was your boyfriend back in Seoul where you live 3 years ago. He was your first love and you hope that he will be your last too. Yeah. You could only hope for that. It’s been 3 years and you didn’t even contact him within that period. Not even once.

And why is that?

Because after a few weeks you moved back to Canada, you’ve got a surprising news. Like a really surprising one. And you didn’t expect it to happen.

You were pregnant.

You felt like the whole world stop for a while after you heard the doctor told you about you pregnancy. And you know who’s the father of your soon-to-be-born child in your tummy. He’s your one and only boyfriend, Luhan.

At that time, you don’t even know what to do. Should you tell your parents about it? Should you tell Luhan? So that he knew that you were pregnant with his child. And lastly, you decided not to tell Luhan and told your parents instead because if you told Luhan about this, he might leave his dream of becoming an idol and fly to Canada to be with you instead.

At first, you were a little bit afraid that you parents might get angry at you and scold you for getting pregnant. But it turned out to be that they didn’t even scold you or whatnot. In fact, they were happy that they will be having a grandchild soon. You felt relieve and thankful to your parents because they were the one that took care of you while you were having morning sickness, craving for lots of food and many else.

 

You still remember the last time you had a conversation with Luhan, the night before your flight back to Canada. He knew that you will fly back to Canada tomorrow. So, he decided to stay at your apartment for the night, spending his time with you.

Both of you were watching a movie in the living room when he started to have a conversation with you.

“____, can’t you just stay here with me forever?” Luhan asked you. He was lying on the couch and you were lying on top of him with your head was on top of his chest. You can hear his heartbeat clearly.

“I’m afraid I can’t, Luhan.” You sighed. “You know how’s my mom right?”

“Yeah. I know. She’ll not take no as an answer.”

“I’ll miss you, Luhan.”

“I’ll miss you more, baby.” And with that, he kissed you on your lips passionately. Then, he started to kiss your neck and leaving a few hickeys there. You were having pleasure from his movement.

The next thing that you know is you were already on your bed with him hovering over you.

“I’ll make love to you tonight so that you’ll never forget. Not even once.”

And yes. He was right. You could never forget him. How can you forget him when you have Luhan junior in your life right now? Your 3 years old son has his face. Handsome, just like his father. Henry was the copy paste of Luhan you could say.

But unfortunately, he never knew who’s his father and his father never knew that he even exist. Lately, he kept asking you who’s his father and where’s he. And the answer that you gave him was “Your papa is busy with his work, baby.”

You didn’t even realize that you were spacing out until your son called you.

“Mama.”

“Ahh.. yes baby?”

“Why do I look the same like that uncle on the screen?” Henry pointed his finger out.

You looked at the screen and saw Luhan on that screen. You gulped. “Aigoo. You’re so handsome like that uncle.” You ruffled your son’s hair.

“It’s because he’s your papa, Henry.”

You turned around and you saw your mom and dad were standing near the couch where you and your son sat.

“Seriously, grandpa? He’s my papa?” Your son asked. You can hear excitement in his tone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter