Suho - Strong Baby

EXO's one-shot collections
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ask : Hi! I would like to make a scenario request with Suho of Exo. His pregnant/wife gets attacked by some crazy fans that causes her to go into labor a few weeks early. She delivers a healthy baby. Thank you so much!

 

A/N : sorry for the really late update. i know nothing about pregnancy so please forgive any mistakes, okay? happy reading, guys! ^^

 

 

You looked at the pregnancy test kit in your hand with unreadable face expression plastered on your face.

“Come on.” You said to the kit as if it can hear you.

Finally, after waiting for a few minutes, the kit started to show the result. Just like what you have been expecting, after you keep vomiting every morning and started to hate the smell of your husband’s perfume even though you were always sleeping while wearing one of his shirts that has that smell on it when he was away for a few days or weeks, you were now staring at the two red lines that appeared on the pregnancy test kit in your hand – which indicate that you were pregnant.

A smile creep up on your face and tears of happiness starts to well up in your eyes. You were so happy that no words can describe that feeling and you were so sure that Joonmyun, your husband, would love to hear this (that you’re pregnant) news. He will be the happiest man alive.

But before you were going to tell Joonmyun about that, you want to see the doctor to confirm about your pregnancy first. You afraid that it might be a false alarm even though the pregnancy test kit already showed you a positive result.

Since Joonmyun is away and will not coming back home until the day after tomorrow, you decided to make an appointment to see the doctor tomorrow.

When the doctor confirmed that you were indeed pregnant, you just can’t hide your smile and you feel so emotional that a few tears felt down on your cheek. You didn’t even realize it until the doctor gave you some tissue to wipe it off your face. You didn’t tell Joonmyun straight away because you want it to be a surprise and because you want to see his reaction after you tell him that you were pregnant. His face must be really funny – you thought, thinking about countless and priceless funny face expression that he always make unintentionally in TV shows and also at home. You stifled a laugh thinking of that.

On your way home, you went to the mart to buy groceries. You decided to make a special dinner for both you and Joonmyun to celebrate the happy news. “I’ll be home before dinner.” – was what he said to you when you give him a call yesterday.

*

The next morning, you woke up from sleep with a small smile on your face as you read a “Good morning.” and “I miss you.” text from your lovely husband. You placed your hand on your still flat stomach and caressed it.

“Good morning, baby.”

You stayed like that for a few minutes before you got up from bed to wash yourself and start preparing a few things for tonight’s dinner.

When the clock struck six in the evening, you heard the sound of the main door being open. You rushed towards the door to see Joonmyun standing there with his luggage beside him. Without wasting time, you ran into his arms as he hug you tight, placing your face on the crook of his neck to inhale his scent.

“Miss me?” he whispered to you before he gave you a kiss o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter