To You Who Once Colored Your Hair Pink

A Letter to You
Dear You Who Once Colored Your Hair Pink,
 

People often said that I resembled you a lot. I think they should said that it was you, who resembled me a lot, since I was born 4 years before you. I am not going to talk about how look a like we are, because I honestly disagree with that. We aren't sharing the same blood in our body after all.


Well anyway,

We've known each other for quite a long time. I honestly don't remember the exact time when we introduced ourselves to each other, but your sister liked to talk about you a lot even before we met each other. I think she also often talked about me or other members with you.  So, it is not important anymore to think about how we introduced ourselves. You and I already knew about each other even before we officially met.

And I would like to say that it is nice to befriend with you.
 

Dear You Who Once Colored Your Hair Pink,

It isn't it, when people judge us like they know everything about us?  
 
People like us, however, will never ever can escape from that circumstances. And unfortunately for us, we are the unlucky one to be treated that way most, because of the title that we've been carried on our shoulders: The Representative of the Group, The Visual, The Beauty; in which I a hundred percent sure, you're agreeing with me now, that it is all nothing but a burden to us. Not that we aren't honor for the titles given to us, but those titles are just too much for an ordinary woman like us, don't you think?

I always was and I will always be an f(x) fan, and also your fan. It would take too much of my time to write all the reasons why, since I found words to be difficult to be arranged when you have to explain things. In short, it's because I adore f(x) for its good musics, and I adore you for being such a strong woman as you are right now.

You were debuted in the age when most people in your age were busy playing, studying, and neglecting the scary world they were actually living in. Enjoying themselves being the young and free adolescent, quite contrary to you who tied yourself with a contract from the company that seeks nothing but fame and money through you. You probably didn't even have the slightest idea, about how hard it was to live in a spotlight where everyone is hungry to know every single things about you. You just knew that you were doing it because you love it, not thinking about the consequences that your privacy would no longer be respected.

I believed that your sister had warned you, but being the adolescent you were, you just let it slipped and dismissed everything you thought were going to stop you. Now that you knew, do you regret your decision? I hope you don't.
 

Dear You,
Yes you, Krystal Jung.

You should know that I envy you for being such a strong woman, despite of the harsh life that you and I currently living in. You are younger than me, but you seem can deal with every problems that you face wisely and maturely. I know I should learn a lot from you. I feel ashamed of myself because I need to learn how to be strong from a person who is actually younger than me.

I know you are now laughing at me, and probably saying that I was just joking for writing you this letter. But no, I was not. I assure you that everything I wrote is sincere; how I adore you, not to mention respect you, it is all not a bluff.

Well, you know, we should meet up some time.  Up for a coffee, maybe? I would love to. We would find ourselves in the talk about our respective lives and I'm pretty sure that I could learn a lot of things from you.  
 
 
Ah, I already could imagine how lovely it would be. Give me a call if you have the chance to.

 
Yours sincerely,
The One Who Wants to Learn Lots of Things from You.
 
p.s. I love your hair colour in Rum Pum Pum Pum.  Pink suited you well :)

 
Krystal Jung found herself touched by the letter she just read. She doesn't know whom the writer of this letter is. She got in her mind Kwon Yuri's and Im Yoona's name, since the writer said that they were look a like. But she got a strong feeling that the writer was her.

With that, she took her phone out and dialed her number. Once she heard the person picked her phone up, she grinned.

"Yoona unnie, let's have a coffeee this evening.  Your treat."

Yoona just laughed at her on the other line.