" L Fights Back "

"The Falling Games"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was already morning and the sun was shining brightly. L woke up as he gently rubbed his eyes with his fingers and yawned while stretching his arms. “Krystal Nam, I’m going to make you pay,” he said to himself and smiled but, as he turned to look at his window he eyes caught the glimpse of the shoe box he opened yesterday lying on top of the table. He eagerly stood up, his bare feet touching warm floor and picked the box closing it tightly then right after, he bent down and put it back under his bed.  “It’s over. I’m over you,” he murmured shaking his head and getting a deep sigh before removing his white shirt and boxers, tossing it aside then took a shower.

 

“Tell your princess her boyfriend’s here,” L said to the guard after asking him what’s his reason for stopping by. He decided to pick Krystal, starting his so-called “revenge”. The guard immediately took the phone and called the head maid inside the house. “Tell uh, Ma’am Krystal, her uh…” the guard could not continue what’s he’s saying and looked at L, kinda asking for help on what would he say.

“Tell her it’s her boyfriend…her B-O-Y FRIEND,” he said knowing that the guard was in trouble explaining things especially when it’s all about Krystal. “Tell her it’s her…uhm, guy friend,” the guard continued then he took n immediate deep breath afterwards. At last, he got over it.

L laughed at the guard’s reaction. “Pres. Nam’s daughter that bad?”

“Huh?” the guard turned to him.

“Nothing. Hey, uh, got any light there buddy?” he asked the guard.

“Yeah, sure.” The man handed him a lighter then L immediately lighted his cigarette. “Thanks,” He said as he tossed the lighter back to the guard. “She’s not always that bad.” The guard said, catching the smoking boy’s attention. “She’s a good girl but she tries to act tough to hide her pain and problems away.”

“Why would a girl like her, whose well, rich and a bit pretty, have problems?”

“Well, why don’t you ask her? You’re her boyfriend right?”

“Nah, I wouldn’t dare. She might—might uh, get angry…” L replied.

He took one final taste of the cigarette before throwing it on the ground and stepped on it. “I just got these ear piercing…its beautiful right?” he asked the guard, showing the black, round, shiny pearl, pierced on his right ear. “It cost me like a lot of money…its black pearl man,” he continued after getting no reply from the guard because the latter thinks he’s being too “fresh”.

He turned to look inside the gate again his lips forming a smile as he focused his vision on the girl with her blue faded jeans, black blouse and her black high cut sneakers walking her way outside.

“I woke up late. Sorry,” she said throwing her black hair on the other side. “Let’s go?” she continued as she opened the front seat’s door and then went inside. “We’re late. Speed up like a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter