"PMS: Period Madness Syndrome"

"The Falling Games"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What? Like now?” L asked the person on the phone. “Okay, okay, im coming.”

He went to the comfort room of the restaurant. He and Krystal ate out when she suddenly felt a pain in her stomach and rushed inside the CR. That’s when she called L.

“Why is it coming out now? Ugh, I hate this,” krystal murmured to herself in the comfort room and waited for L. not long, she heard a knock on the door. “What is it?” L asked.

“Buy me a pad.”

“Why would I buy you an Ipad?” she could hear the laugh in his voice. “A pad idiot! Not Ipad you numbwits!” she shouted from behind the door. L pouted and asked her again—he really thought it was Ipad. “Buy me a sanitary napkin and underwear and a pair of jeans,” she said.

“What the! What do you mean sanitary— what? And an underwear? Are you out of your freakin’ mind? Im not gonna buy that kind of things,” L said and then he felt Krystal’s fury boiling even when she’s inside the room. “You men! be thankful that you’re not experiencing any of this y girl monthly problem! Now buy everything I said!” she said as she punched the door.

“Fine, fine!” L sighed. “Wait here.”

He drove off to a near boutique and bought a pair of jeans and underwear then stopped to a convenience store and he just faced a wall full of sanitary napkins. “Oh crap. What’s all this?” he said to himself. “Feelin’ Light, Cool Embrace, BaBa?” he read the each brand names of the products in his hands. “BaBa sounds good and with wings huh? What are they going to do with wings?”

“I’ll buy this BaBa thing here,” L said  to the cashier then she looked at him with a confused, smiling face. Reading the woman’s expression, L defended himself, “Oh that. That. That’s not for me, that’s for uhm, my girlfriend. she’s having uhm, that blood. Coming out from—you know. The—”

“Yes sir, I know. Im a woman, I know.”

“Thank you. Im having such a hard time.”

“Well, for beginners, BaBa is a good choice.”

L smiled at the woman’s remark and while giving her his card, he told her, “Really? Wow. I’m proud. Anyway, this underwear here, I bought from the boutique earlier, is this okay? The lady told me this is in demand.” The woman widened her eyes as he showed her the red colored, lacy, see through underwear. “But I still don’t get it why its see through you know. I mean that’s why you wear underwear right? To cover the areas that needs covering.

The woman forced a smile. “I’m sure its not for covering reasons. Its for other reasons.”

“Yeah and what reason was that?”

The woman’s smile faded. She thought, this man is really crazy! Telling me these things. And now he asked to know what are those reasons?

L then burst into laughter. “Its okay, im just joking.” He put the card in his wallet and drove back into the restaurant where Krystal was waiting.

 

“Here.” he handed her the items over the door while laughing inside. He imagined Krystal wearing the underwear he bought. Then, Krystal came out, wearing the jeans L bought. L smiled at her slyly. “You wore everything I bought? Everything, everything? Including those lacy ones?”

“Idiot,” she punched him hard on the chest and left. “What?” he snickered as he followed Krystal out of the restaurant.

“I can’t believe I’m buying Joon’s deal. He’s making me look crazy,” Krystal murmured but L knew about what she was saying. “Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter