" Hoping Forever's Like Blue Looks Good to Me and You "

"The Falling Games"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay guys, let’s do this!” Thunder said while the SSC officers huddled. It was “the day” Mr. William Collins will visit the Seoul campus of W.A Collins. Krystal wore her uniform for the second time in her four years in high school. The first one is when she was still a freshman student and she was assigned to be the master of ceremony in the parents-teachers assembly. The school isn’t really strict for uniforms except for the scholars who live on impressing the school administration with their obedience and excellent grades.

“Uh, Krys, Key’s not here. He went out of the country for his uncle’s funeral,” Thunder said. “is it okay to be on your own?”

Krystal nodded and Thunder gave her a “good” nod then left. She went inside the building to get her bag inside their classroom to do some retouching cause Mr. Collins will be arriving in a moment. she immediately got her bag and went to the comfort room and put some light make-up and fixed her hair. “Thank God, Key’s not here,” she murmured while she put on some mascara on her eyelashes. When she finished her thing, she left the comfort room and on her way back to their classroom.

“Hey,” a guy’s voice interrupted her. She smiled when she turned around because she knew it was L, her boyfriend. “Whoa,” a small gasp escaped her lips when she looked at L and saw him in a uniform. It was difficult to make a guy like L wear a school uniform but he is wearing one, right now. He even got rid of his ear pierce.

“Why are you wearing like that?” she asked him. He went closer to her and put his arm around her shoulder and looked at her in the eye with his forehead onto hers. “I talked to Thunder last night and he said Key won’t be around to help you with Mr. Collins so, I decided to take his place. After all, I’m good with talking to American people.”

“So you’re wearing your school uniform because you want to help me?”

L smiled. “Let’s rephrase that. I don’t want to help you.” Krystal frowned when she heard this. “Then why?” she asked.

“I just want to be with you.”

A sudden electricity grew in Krystal’s body, tingling her in a smooth sensation and she knew it was not good so she just let out a soft snicker then pulled away from L. “Let’s get ready okay?” she patted his shoulder and left. L chuckled for what he just did. “Three points for L,” he said and ran to catch her up.

 

“I’m Krystal Nam sir,” she introduced herself to the owner of their school, Mr. William Anderson Collins after the welcome ceremony took place. “And I’m L Park. We’re both senior students here in your school sir, and we are both happy to welcome you in here. Shall we start the tour Mr. Collins?”

“Yes, yes, sure,” the old man said then chuckled in a very American accent even his chuckle sound so American. His assistant and guards followed him as Krystal and L led them around the campus.

While on the way, L touched Krystal’s hand then her hair then her shoulder, her back, her arm, and whenever he has the chance to like Krystal’s talking to the guest and explaining, he wraps his arm around her back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter