Chapter 17

Special 7

Yoongi is out of the hospital a few days ago. Everything is back to normal. Namjoon did surprised Seokjin at his birthday,in return to his surprise on his birthday a few months ago-that's what he said.

 

Taehyung was still silent though. He hasn't spoken much-not like he speak much before-but it's different now. Jimin noticed that Taehyung wasn't telling them something and he needs him to say it without them fighting. Since Taehyung doesn't want people forcing him to do something.

 

And since it's almost Christmas break and they might be separating for a few weeks,he doesn't want their last few days together being mad at each other.

 

While everybody else is doing what they're doing Jimin went to sit beside Taehyung who is always,for this past few weeks,on his phone.

 

"Taehyungie~" He cooed. Taehyung raised his head from the phone and looked at Jimin curiously.

 

"Yea,Jimin?" 

 

"You know,I don't really like forcing you-I mean you don't like to be forced and-" Jimin couldn't get his statement correctly. He scratched his head in frustration.

 

"Jimin what is it?" Taehyung said. Clueless of what Jimin's purpose is.

 

"Can you just tell us why you're always on your phone? And why does it seem like you're not telling us something?" He briefly said.

 

"Oh that." Taehyung looked down nervous of what to say. "You noticed." He continued.

 

"Notice what? Can you please tell us? Please? We're your friends." Jimin pleaded.

 

Taehyung gulped and hesitated to look at Jimin after that but he fought it and looked at Jimin anyway. "I have..." he sighed "I have a lot of things to tell you." 

 

Jimin was sure he heard hesitance in Taehyung's voice when he said those words but he shrugged it off and nodded, He told Taehyung that they should call for a greenhouse meeting for this. With that,they call everyone's attention so they could gather in the sofa.

 

Taehyung was sitting alone at one of the single sofa on the right while the others are seated together on the other couch.

 

He coughed before saying a 'hey guys' under his breath but audible enough for the others to hear.

 

"What is it?" Yoongi said with impatience.

 

"Yoongi." Seokjin called Yoongi's attention and look at him. Yoongi just shrugged and stayed silent.

 

"Well,first. You know I won that race in Los Angeles right?" Taehyung laughed nervously,not having the guts to look the others in the eye.

 

"Yeah...you told us that when you got home from the states." Hoseok cleared.

 

"Well,you see-After that,I was about to go home. But I stayed there for a few more days because..." Taehyung sighed and forgot to complete his statement.

 

"Because? Come on,don't make us wait." Yoongi didn't really have the patience for this.

 

"I have a girlfriend okay!" Taehyung abruptly shouted and clasp his hand on his mouth in surprise.Everybody stayed quiet until Jungkook broke it.

 

"Really?" Jungkook said,happiness all over his face.

 

"Y-yeah." Taehyung said as he look at them.

 

"Well that's great,I guess." Namjoon said."Is that the reason why you're always on the phone?" He continued.He just say 'yes' everytime they ask him something.

 

 

 He thought they would get mad or something for not telling it to them sooner. He just want this part of his life to be kept as a secret. But since it's his friends,and he didn't even thought that it was noticable-how he was always talking on the phone or texting or something connected to his phone-,he let it pass.

 

"What's her name?" Hoseok said happily,making that toothy smile.

 

"S-Sujeong." Taehyung looked at Hoseok and smiled forcefully.

 

"Cute~" Hoseok cooed.

 

"Kawaii!!" Jungkook and Jimin shouted together with Hoseok. They laugh about it for a few second. "Where is she anyway?" Jimin asked.

 

"She's studying fashion designing in the US. She's been there for three years." Taehyung explained.

 

"She's in College?" Yoongi asked.

 

Taehyung nodded,"She skipped two years of High School because of her IQ level." 

 

"Seriously?!" Namjoon stood up in surprise. Everybody else widen their eyes as they looked at Namjoon.

 

"What the hell dude!" Hoseok said in shocked.

 

"S-sorry I was-I was astonished. Gosh,she's that smart?" Namjoon clarified. This girl is my competition,and not Seokjin. He thought.

 

"Yeah...But you're still smarter than all of us hyung. Don't worry." Taehyung said trying to calm Namjoon down. 

 

"When can we meet her then?" Yoongi asked again.

 

"I'm not sure. We only talk on Kakao because she doesn't have skype and she's really busy in school right now." 

 

"What about your parents?" Seokjin paused and looked at Taehyung curiously "Do they know?"

 

Taehyung nodded eagerly,"Yes they do. In fact,Sujeong's mom is a good friend of my mom too and his dad was a race car driver. He was a judge there when I joined. That's...probably the reason why I met Sujeong." 

 

"Oh~ Taehyung and Sujeong sitting on a tree..." Hoseok teased and was followed by Jimin and Jungkook's 'K-I-S-S-I-N-G' chant 

 

Taehyung smiled wide-his signature box-shape smile and laugh at how supportive and happy his friends are for him.

 

"Other things you want to tell us other than that,Tae?" Yoongi clarified after the three stopped singing and dancing to APink's Mr. Chu.

 

Taehyung's eyes widen with that,"Oh yeah! My cousin who's working on Switzerland right now needs someone to model his clothing brand. Would any of you want to help? If not,it's fine. I'm not forcing anyone."

 

"I volunteer!" Jungkook said happily. "I've always wanted to try modeling. This is my time!" 

 

"You serious now?" Jimin joked making Jungkook pout. "I'm kidding Kookie!" He continued while he pinched Jungkook's cheeks.

 

"W-well,I'll contact him tonight. But you'll have to stay for five days in Switzerland on our Christmas break because it's been scheduled this month."

 

"Yeah,hyung. I can tell that to my parents. They'll be happy. I know it! " Jungkook happily explained. His cute smile never left his face.

 

"Thanks again guys." Taehyung couldn't help but thank them for helping and for understanding him.

 

"No worries Tae. Who's that cousin anyway? Jonghyun hyung?" Namjoon said.

 

"No hyung. Jonghyun hyung's in Sweden,not Switzerland." Taehyung answered.

 

Namjoon scratched his neck and laughed,"oh yeah. I forgot."

 

"It's Jinwoo hyung." Taehyung clarifies and Namjoon nodded.

 

"Oh him." Yoongi scoffed and rolled his eyes.

 

"Why hyung?" Hoseok looked at him with confusion.

 

"He's hyung's rival in the fashion industry you know. And they both have their clothing lines in Switzerland." Yoongi stated.

 

Taehyung's eyes widen,he didn't knew about this."Are you serious hyung?" He asked in amusement.

 

"Yeah,but don't worry I don't care about them. Jia noona's there to help. I'm not going to be involve there." Yoongi shrugged.

 

"Music first." Hoseok mumbled.

 

Yoongi looked at him and nodded,"Music first." And smiled.

 

"Eww! Here it is. They're being sweet to each other again!" Namjoon screamed and made a disgusted face.

 

 

"What the hell are you saying Kim Namjoon?!" Yoongi looked at him and stood up from his seat, with annoyance and confusion.

 

"Oh please Mr. Min Yoongi. You know what I'm saying!" Namjoon shot back.

 

"If you don't stop talking like that I swear I will shave your head!" He was about to go to Namjoon's side but the other stopped them from fighting even more.

 

Namjoon's eyes got big and waved his hands in the air,"Look! I was just kidding. Why are you so affected?" Namjoon laughed seeing Yoongi's annoyed face.

 

"Shut up." Yoongi glared at Namjoon.

 

The others just shook their heads. Hoseok,on the other hand,can't hide his grin forming on his lips.

 

"What are you smiling at?" Yoongi shot Hoseok a look.

 

Hoseok's eyes widen and shook his head,"Nothing hyung." 

 


 

sorry to keep you waiting,but i hope you like it! taehyung's secret is out :-----)

mind reading my new story Royal Orders? hehe thank you again!