Miyoung, Be safe.

Voice of My Heart

 

The next day…Saturday

Miyoung’s POV

The sun is so bright.“Who opened the curtains?” I asked. No one answered.
owww! My head hurts. What happened? Last night, I was with Woohyun oppa then…. I can’t remember anything. I can’t recall what happened after I fixed Namu’s fur.

Sudden Flashback….(A/N: red-Woohyun, blue-Miyoung,green-Miyoung’s thought)
Miyoung, wake up. Oppa? Why are you telling me to wake up? I’m awake. Can’t you see?
Wake up! Omo. My body is moving on its own. Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae? *shock* oppa, you’re too close. What’s happening? Oppa?! Miyoung? My body stopped moving. Omona!!! Why am I suddenly attacking Woohyun oppa? Am I dreaming?
I heard my voice. What is happening? Why am I doing this?Is someone controlling me? Sunggyu oppa?? ANIYO!!!! Stop!!! My body started to move again. I chased after Woohyun oppa then he suddenly gave me a glass of BLOOD??Why? My body drank the glass of blood in one shot.  Then…
End of flashback…


“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I screamed. My head is in so much pain.
“Miss? What happened? Miss, are you alright?”  The maid knocked.
“Miyoung? Miyoung, are you alright?” I guess that’s my brother. He’s here already? “Miyoung, open the door. What happened to you? Miyoung?” Hoya oppa shouted.
“What’s happening here?” I heard Woohyun oppa asked.
Woohyun oppa? I did something horrible to him. Did I? I can’t face him now. *face-palmed*
“Mr. Kang, please get the spare keys.” Hoya oppa commanded.
“Yes young master.” Mr. Kang said.
No! Don’t open the door. I don’t want to face him right now. Andwae!!!
I covered myself with my blanket.
“Young master, here are the spare keys.” I heard Mr. Kang pant.
The door opened.
“Miyoung?” Hoya oppa approached me. “What happened to you? Are you hurt?” he asked.
“Aniyo oppa.” I said under the sheets.
“Then what happened? Why did you scream?” he gently asked.
“It’s nothing oppa. I only had a bad dream.” I said. I wish it was only a dream.
“Don’t scare me like that.” He kissed my forehead. Oppa…I know you’re worried about me but I can’t tell you yet.
“Miyoung, are you alright” I heard Woohyun oppa asked. Eotteokhae? Relax. Relax. Relax.
“Ne oppa, gwaenchanayo. You don’t have to worry. It was only a dream.” I said. “umm…Hoya oppa, Woohyun oppa, can you go outside for a moment? I need to change.” I said. It’s the truth though. I was covered with blood. Luckily it was only animal blood that filled the air or else my brother will suspect.
“Oh. ofcourse.” Woohyun oppa said.
“Miyoung, I’ll wait for you outside. I need to tell you something before mother wakes up.” Hoya oppa kissed my forehead for the second time. “Bye. Be fast.” He added.
“Arasseo oppa.” I assured.
I quickly jumped out of bed and entered the bathroom. I saw my horrifying reflection in the mirror.
Oh.My.God. my pure white dress is ruined. It’s not like I care but…How did this happen? The collar of my dress down to its hem was traced with blood. Then the memory of the night before flooded my mind.  Am I that thirsty? I touch my lips. How come my lips are clean? There should be some blood left in them if that was true. Maybe Woohyun oppa wiped it off. I should thank him but first I need to apologize. I took a quick shower to erase the scent of blood on my body then I changed to whatever clothes I find in my drawers. After fixing my hair I headed toward the kitchen. I’m starving.

Woohyun’s POV

Does she recall what happened last night? I hope not, atleast the part where I kissed her. I shouldn’t have done it.*face-palmed*
I sighed a deep sigh.
What’s the problem, Woohyun? Hoya thought.
“ah. It’s nothing. I was just thinking of Miyoung. I guess she’s sick. Don’t you think?” I said.
“Sick? How? When? What?” Hoya worriedly asked.
“ I’m not sure. Well, nevermind. I guess I’m just imagining things. *nervous laugh*” I said.
okay. Hoya thought.
Just then Miyoung came down from the stairs.
She’s all cleaned up.
 I need to ask her what happened last night.
“Goodmorning Hoya oppa, Woohyun oppa” she bowed.
“Goodmorning” Hoya and I greeted in unison.
“Let’s eat first. I’ll tell you something important after breakfast.” Hoya said to Miyoung.
“Arasseo oppa.” Miyoung responded.
Miyoung sat beside Hoya just across me. Even though I can’t read her mind, I can tell that she’s not comfortable eating breakfast with me now. After that incident, I guess she’s guilty.
I really need to talk to her.

After breakfast…

Woohyun, I know you know that I already discovered your feelings for my sister. So I have a favor to ask, the thing that I want to talk about with Miyoung, you don’t need to know it yet. Can you give us a little privacy?Hoya thought. He looked at me with seriousness in his eyes. I couldn’t say no.
“Ofcourse. I’ll be here at the garden far away from you two. I promise.” I said.
“Thank you.” He said.
“May I ask a question?” I said.
“Sure.”
“Why am I not allowed to know this “thing” you want to talk about with Miyoung?” I asked.
“You’re not allowed to know it YET because only family members should know it first. It will be announced at the party this evening.” He answered.
“Party?”
“The Kim family organized a party. We need to be there ofcourse.” Hoya said. “I need to talk to Miyoung now before our mother wakes up. Najunge.” He added.
What could that “thing” be?

Hoya’s POV

“oppa, what is it you want to talk about?” Miyoung asked.
“I’ll answer directly. You and Kim Sunggyu will be engaged tonight at the party.” I answered.
“What??? What are you talking about oppa? Don’t joke around, it’s not funny. And why would I marry him?” she said.
“Because you’re the chosen heiress for the Kim family. Reserve your questions for later. Father will answer them.” I said.
“appa is home? Where is he?” she asked.
“He has a meeting at the Kim’s residence. They’re discussing about your engagement with Sunggyu hyung.” I said.
“But I don’t want to marry Kim Sunggyu. I don’t even like him. I hate him. He’s a badass prince.” She protested.
“It’s not my problem.” I said jokingly.
“Yah oppa!!! I thought you love me?” she pouted.
“Ofcourse I love you. But I can’t help you with this. It’s beyond my authority. Father will be the one to decide so ask him later at the party. Oh speaking of the party, you need to buy your clothes. Woohyun and Sungjong will accompany you. Ok? Be good. I need to do something. Bye” I kissed her forehead before I left.

Miyoung’s POV

Me? as Kim Sunggyu’s wife? NO WAY!!!! Why me? Why does it have to be me? There are so many vampires out there who would kill to have him as their husband. Aish~! Why me????? AAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!
*Niga isseoya man yeogigo paradise~*
My phone rang.
“Yah Sungjong, Wae?”
“Hoya hyung said that we’ll go shopping. I’m already here at your gate. I’ll wait for you and Woohyun hyung. Ok?!” he beamed.
Ugh!!! here we go again. I rolled my eyes.
“Arasseo. We’ll be there.” I hang-up and started to change my clothes.
 I’m wearing a pair of jeans and white shirt. I like being simple.
I passed Woohyun oppa’s room.
I wonder if he’s already downstairs. I raised my hand to knock but the door suddenly opened.
“oh Miyoung, I was about to call you. Hoya said you need someone to accompany you.” Woohyun oppa smiled.
“ah n-neh oppa. Kamsahamnida.” I bowed. “oppa, I’m sorry for last night.” I added.
“It’s already forgotten. Let’s just pretend that it didn’t happen at all.” He said.
“Gomawo oppa.” I gave him a hug.
“Yah! There’s a lonely vampire here who’s waiting for you two to come down but you’re here being oh so lovey-dovey!!!! I want to shop now. Come on. Let’s go!” Sungjong insist. I pulled out of the hug. I bet my face is redder than a tomato.
“When did you get here?” I asked.
“20 minutes ago. Now, let’s go!!” He said.
“Ok! Ok! I’m coming” I said.

at the mall….

Woohyun’s Pov

So she remembered. *sigh* atleast she didn’t recall the part where I kissed her.I felt my cheeks burn.


We’re here at the dress section of the department store of the mall. Sungjong is the one who’s checking every dress Miyoung tries and they’ve been doing this for 2 hours. I’m kinda enjoying this. Seeing Miyoung shine in every dress she tries. She’s really pretty.
“oppa, what do you think?” She turn towards me and asked my opinion.
“hey, why suddenly ask me? I have no idea for dresses, not even a hint. You have Sungjong, right?” I said.
“Ne oppa, but he’s not helping. He always agrees to what I wear. He likes ALL of them. I fitted more or less 50 dresses. I’m getting tired oppa so help me. Do I look good in this dress?” she showed me a cute black dress with a big ribbon at the middle.

You’re beautiful.
“Absolutely. You look stunning. That’s the one.” I flashed a smile.
“Ok oppa. Thanks.” She replied.
“Miss, I will get this. Don’t wrap it. I’ll wear it now. Thank you.” She instructed the sales lady.
“We’re done?” Sungjong asked sleepily.
“Yes you sleepyhead. I thought you’re into this?” Miyoung said.
“I felt sleepy all of a sudden. I had a dream.” Sungjong caressed his head.
“Wait, I need to pay for the dress.” Miyoung went to the cashier.

Sungjong’s dream flowed into my mind.
*
I see Miyoung in a long white dress.
She’s heading towards an altar.
She’s escorted by vice president Lee, her father.
A man is stretching his hand, reaching for Miyoung.
Mr. Lee offered Miyoung’s hand to the man and then he left.
Then there was darkness.
Miyoung is surrounded by furious vampires ready to attack.
Then I saw everyone, including myself, lying in a pool of blood.
Then again, darkness.
*

“Sungjong. What was that?” I asked Sungjong who is still caressing his head.
“I don’t know hyung. I guess it’s one of my precognitions. Something terrible is going to happen to us, to Miyoung.” He thought the last part.
“Let’s just wish that your precognition is wrong.” I said.
“I wish that too hyung.” He said.
“Hey! What’s with the worried faces? What’s wrong?” Miyoung came back from the cashier.
“Nothing!” Sungjong shouted.
“You don’t have to shout. What is it? Tell me. ” Miyoung asked.
“Oh look at the time; we’ll be late for the party. Come on!” Sungjong grabbed Miyoung’s arm.
I hope the party is not connected with Sungjong’s dream.

At the party…

Miyoung’s POV

We arrived at the Kim’s mansion. A butler guided us into a big hall filled with beautiful white flowers.
It smells good.
Omona! There are so many vampires here. Where could my father be
?
I searched the place and found Badass prince flirting with a middle-aged vampire at the corner of the hall. I guess they’re making out.
Ugh. Is this the guy my father wants me to marry? I’d rather burn myself than be with him for the rest of my life.
I also found Hoya oppa and Dongwoo oppa talking with some of their friends. I tried to find Yuhi but I guess she’s trapped in her room doing unnecessary make-ups.
L oppa and Sungyeol oppa joined us shortly.
“So, who has an idea why we’re all here having this formal party?” Sungyeol oppa asked.
“No idea.” Sungjong said.
“I think Miyoung knows.” L oppa eyed me.
“I-I don’t know anything.” I shyly said. Does L oppa know about my engagement with the Badass prince?
 “Really? Your face tells me that you’re lying. C’mon Miyoung, we’re friends right? And friends trust each other. Right?” Sungjong said.
“I don’t know.” I whispered.
“Miyoung, please tell us.” Sungjong pouted.
“I said I don’t know right?” I pressed.
“Let’s not bother Miyoung anymore beside Hoya said that it’ll be announced tonight. Let’s just wait. Ok?” Woohyun oppa said.
“Gomawo oppa.” I bowed.
“NO! I want to know it now. If you really care for me you’d tell me Miyoung.” Sungjong sniffed.
“Yah Lee Sungjong, don’t you have any respect? Hyung said that it’ll be announced soon. Be patient.” Sungyeol oppa said.
“Miyoung, can you really not tell us in advance about the announcement?” Woohyun oppa asked.
“Yes but-”
“Tell us.” Sungjong said.
Ugh. I can’t say no to Woohyun oppa. I guess it won’t hurt if I spill a little info. I’ll just tell them that I’ll be engaged. I won’t tell them with whom.
“I-I-I’m g-getting e-e-e-en-” eotteokhae? I can’t say it.
“Hey guys. What’s happening? Why are you all circling Miyoung?” Hoya oppa raised an eyebrow.
*deep sigh* I’m saved. Hoya oppa will be the one to explain this to them. *evil laugh*
“Hyung, wrong timing.” Sungjong exclaimed.
“Why? Am I disturbing something?” Hoya oppa asked innocently.
“Yes hyung. Miyoung is about to tell us something about the announcement tonight.” Sungjong.
“Ah about that, the ELITES will announce it shortly. Just be patient, you kid.” Hoya oppa smiled.
“oppa, have you seen appa?” I asked.
“Not yet-oh there he is, up on the stage. I guess they’ll announce it now.” Hoya oppa said.
Everyone focused their attention on the stage. Then a man wearing a black and gold tux approach the mic.
The Badass prince’s father.

Woohyun’s POV

Mr. Kim approached the microphone.
He’s so far. I can’t read his mind.
“Goodevening everyone. I arranged this party to announce something very important.” He said. “This is about every vampires future so listen carefully.” He added.
How is Miyoung related to every vampire’s future? I’m getting confused. I can’t get anything in Hoya’s mind. He’s keeping it, as well as L. I know they already know what’s going on. Ugh.
“Everyone, you all know my son Sunggyu right?” Mr. Kim said. The vampires nodded. “Naturally since he’s the first born he’ll be my heir. Now the ELITES had a meeting and we decided to pick someone to become a suitable queen for my son. Since we can’t risk the company’s future as well as yours, we picked Lee Miyoung, daughter of vice president Lee, to be my son’s wife.” He said. Everyone gasp.
I can’t breathe with the sudden information that I’m craving from the beginning.  I grasp my chest.
I wanted to know what it is but I’m not expecting this. Why Miyoung? Why does it have to be you of all vampires? Why?
“Kim Sunggyu and Lee Miyoung, kindly come up stage so that everyone will recognize you.” Mr. Kim added.
Miyoung grabbed Hoya’s arm.
“Oppa, come with me. jebal.” She pouted.
“You’re not a baby anymore. Miyoung, you don’t want to disrespect Mr. Kim right. C’mon he’s waiting for you.” Hoya said.
“I don’t want to.” Miyoung pouted.
“Yah Lee Miyoung, this is what father wants. Go up now. Woohyun ah, can you this baby up the stage?” Hoya said.
“ofcourse.” I said.
“Oppa, I don’t want to marry yet. Don’t let me go.” She whispered to Hoya.
“Woohyun” Hoya signalled.
I was about to grab Miyoung’s hand when someone grabbed it first. Kim Sunggyu.
“I’ll do it.” Sunggyu hyung smirked.
“Why does it have to be you? You badass prince.” Miyoung mumbled as she grabbed Sunggyu hyung’s arm.
“Be grateful princess.” Hyung leaned towards Miyoung’s face. From the vampires’ view, they look like they’re kissing. Some of the vampires squealed.
“I hate you.” I heard Miyoung whisper.
“Don’t worry princess, the feeling is mutual.” Hyung said leading Miyoung up the stage.
It’s a lie. I know what you feel about Miyoung. And I’m wishing that I’ll not lose to you.
They reached the stage.
“This party is my Son’s and daughter-in-law’s engagement party. That’s all. Enjoy the party.” Mr. Kim said.
Goodluck Woohyun. He thought before kissing Miyoung’s cheek. Everyone cheered.
I’ll never give Miyoung up.

Sungjong’s POV

I knew it. My precognition will never fail. I only wish that Miyoung will not suffer from this.
I’ll do my best to warn her if something came up.
I know this engagement will be dangerous.
Woohyun hyung looked at me.
“We wish the same thing.” He said. I nodded.
Miyoung, be safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: guys, i'll not update for a while 'cause i'll be busy with school.
Enjoy this chapter. it's quite long.^^
i'll be back after more or less 2 weeks.
comment please.
THANK YOU.
I LOVE YOU ALL MY READERS.