You and I

Voice of My Heart

A/N: WOW! i didn't expect to have 10 subscribers and 205 views in less than 1 week. O.O
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! SARANGHAE. enjoy this chapter. comments and suggestions are highly appreciated.^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


After school, Miyoung went home with Woohyun since he’s staying at their mansion while Hoya went to Dongwoo’s house to settle some things.

Woohyun’s POV

I can’t get the scene out of my mind. It keeps repeating itself. Miyoung in Sunggyu’s arms. Ugh! Why can’t I forget it? It’s frustrating to know what Sunggyu thought about Miyoung at that time. He’s always like that. He acts like a badass but deep inside he cares. I know that he likes Miyoung and I know that it’s not impossible that someday Miyoung will fall for him too. I wish I can read Miyoung’s mind so that I’ll know when it will happen. So that I can escape before that happens.
“Oppa? Woohyun oppa? Are you still with me? oppa?” Miyoung looked at me from my side.
“Ne? Oh Miyoung, ah yes. Why?” I said.
“You’re spacing out a while ago. What’s wrong?” She looked straight into my eyes.
“N-nothing.” I said. I don’t want you to know my feelings…..yet. It’s not the right time.
“Oh okay.” She lowered her head. Awkwardness filled the air. I tried to change the subject.
“Hey Miyoung? How is Namu?” I asked.
“He’s fine.” She smiled.
“I hope he didn’t forget about me.” I chuckled.
“Ofcourse not!” she exclaimed.
“I was just kidding. There’s no way our son would forget about me.” I laughed. She contentedly smiled.
Even though he’s not my true son, it’s alright as long as you’re the mom.


We arrived at the Lee’s mansion just before dusk.
 After all these years, this place is still the same. It’s so nostalgic.
Miyoung and I were welcomed by Mr. Kang, their butler.
“Mr. Kang, Woohyun oppa to his room please.” Miyoung politely commanded.
“As you wish miss. Mr. Nam, please follow me. ” Mr. Kang bowed then he led me upstairs to my room. When he opened the door, I was surprised to find the room exactly like my old room from my apartment.
“Mr. Nam, if you need anything else just tell me.” Mr. Kang said.
“I will. Thank you.” I bowed.
“Dinner will be served shortly Sir. Please go down if you’re done fixing your things.” He said.
“Thank you.” I said.
This place feels like home. I’ll forever be thankful to the Lee family. I guess I’ll take a shower first.

Miyoung’s POV

Woohyun oppa seemed to be bothered. I want to know why. I want to help.
“I’ll ask him after dinner.” I said.
I took a quick shower then I slipped through my favorite white dress. Before I go down for dinner I looked at myself in the mirror and I felt satisfied.
I heard a knock on my door.
“Miss, dinner is ready.” The maid called.
“Yes, I’ll go down now.” I said.
I found Woohyun oppa already settled on the dinning table. He wore white pants and a black v-neck sweater that emphasized his neck. My mouth started to water.  I stop myself from staring at him before my craving reach its limits. He’s so hot. I felt my cheeks burn.
“Miyoung. Come.” He called. I blinked.
“uhm..yes, ofcourse.” I said. I sat across him just enough to admire his looks.
The maid served fresh steaks and a bottle of freshly extracted blood. In my case, freshly extracted animal blood. I’ll never be satisfied with just this. I need human blood. I need Woohyun oppa’s blood. I looked at him, he looked back. I felt my cheeks burn again. I looked away. After that awkward moment, we ate peacefully.
After having our dinner, I headed straight to my room to make my homework. After an hour of studying, I visit Namu in his doghouse. I found him lying beside his house.
“Namu!” I called.
*bark, bark*
“Your dad is here but I guess he’s busy that’s why he can’t come down right now.” I pouted.
*bark*
“If I’m right, he has a problem.” I said brushing my hand on Namu’s fur. Maybe it’s related with his past.
“I don’t have a problem.” Woohyun oppa said from the veranda of his room.
“Oppa, you scared me.” I said.
“Mianhe Miyoung.” He laughed. “I’ll go down there. Wait for me.” he added.
“Ok oppa.” I smiled.
“Namu, you’ll see your father again after seven years. Are you excited?” I cupped his face. He let out a loud and happy bark.
“Wow! Namu is all grown up. I guess it’s because of his mom who took care of him while I’m away.” Woohyun oppa said while heading toward us. He held Namu’s paws with both hands. “Namu, daddy is sorry for being away for seven years. I promise that I won’t leave you and your mommy again.” He said. I blushed once again.
*bark,bark,bark*
“oppa, can I ask something?” i asked.
“anything.” He said.
“Honestly, is there something bothering you? Is it connected with your past? Are you hurt?” I asked.
He looked at me with serious eyes. I know something is wrong.
“It’s something that you’ll know in the future.” He smiled.
“awww….oppa, tell me.” I pleaded.
“It’s not the right time for it to be revealed.” He said.
“Please?” I begged.
“Miyoung….” I was taken aback by the seriousness of his voice. “Please be patient.” He said.
I stared at the moon. “Ok oppa. I understand if I’m not the right person to talk with.” I sulk.
“That’s not it Miyoung.” He lifted my chin and looked straight into my eyes. “I’m not sure if what I have in mind will help us. It’ll make everyone confuse. So please, be patient. I’ll tell you if I’m ready.” He explained.
“Arasseo oppa.” I smiled. “But please promise that you’ll be honest to me. Promise?” I lifted my pinky.
He locked his pinky with mine. “Pinky promise” he said.
“Now it’s my turn to ask. Is it okay?” he said.
“Ofcourse oppa. What is it?” I said.
“Do you-? Umm…Do you have-?”
“What oppa? Do I have what?” I asked.
“Do you have feelings for Sunggyu?” WHAT THE-????????

Woohyun’s POV

“What?” she laughed. “NONE ofcourse! Why?” she asked.
“I don’t know. Since you’re the only vampire that can block my mind-reading, I became curious of what you think about Sunggyu.” I answered. “And a while ago, I felt something strange with the two of you. You’re really not into him?” I asked.
“Ofcourse not. I will never fall in love with that badass prince even if he’s the last vampire in the world.” She said.
“really?” I want to be sure.
“Yes oppa. I’m not in love with that badass prince.” She made a face.
*sigh* that’s a relief. Now I’m satisfied.

We stayed under the moonlight, admiring every view our eyes meet. Every now and then I glance toward Miyoung’s direction. She’s fixing Namu’s fur while the dog sleeps in her lap. I shift my sight on the moon. The night was peaceful. Perfect for the two of us.  Suddenly I felt a weight in my shoulder.
She fell asleep. I guess we have to rest now. It’s been a long day.
I carried Miyoung to her room.
“oppa….” She sleep talks?
“Oppa, I’m thirsty. Give me blood.” Oppa? Who? Hoya? Don’t tell me she’s drinking Hoya’s blood. It’s against the rule. She’s not married yet. Who is it Miyoung? It will be much easier if I can read your mind. Tell me.
“Oppa. Blood. I’m thirsty.” She started to breathe hard. Is she dreaming or she’s really thirsty?
Her fangs started to show.
This is bad. If she’s really thirsty then she needs blood. Eotteokhae?
We arrived at her room. I laid her down. She’s still breathing hard and I can tell that she’s having a difficulty. I was about to go to the kitchen to get some animal blood when I felt my sweater being pulled. Miyoung sat on her bed with half-opened eyes. Even though her eyes were half-opened, I can still see the bright red color of it.
“Oppa, don’t go. Give me some blood. I’m thirsty.” She said while approaching me.
She’s sleep-talking again, I guess.
“Miyoung wake up. Wake up!” I gently shook her. She comes closer to me. Now we’re only an inch apart.
“Miyoung?” I asked. She opened her eyes. It was bright red.
“Oppa, GIVE.ME.YOUR.BLOOD!!” she growled.
 She’s out of control. I have to stop her or she’ll be in trouble.
I looked around. Luckily she’s keeping a glass of blood in her room. I hurriedly grabbed the glass and gave it to Miyoung. She drank it in one shot. The blood oozed down her chin to her pure white dress.
That will leave a stain. *chuckles*.
After emptying the glass of blood, Miyoung fell asleep again.
Her lips were filled with blood.
I want those lips. I want my lips to be the only one to touch them.
Miyoung, give this moment to me. Just this moment.
I the blood on her lips then I kissed her.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

another update. please comment.

@suuhBayBay
@Teen_Top
@DinoChie
@Kareena_moon91
@piscesdog
@ainjasmine
@cnicole
@angela3414
@lovingfriend
@starvingsoul

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!
Ppyong~!