Chapter 4

Over-protective brothers

My heart pound fiercely, and fastly.

I stared in his emotionless eyes. He placed me lightly onto the bed, and said "Keep your eyes on the floor."

Jaejoong's prov

i heard a loud thud. i rushed to that girl and i saw her helplessly on the floor. i was shocked, but i carried her to her room.

She stared at me. I saw a purple bruise on her knee. I hurriedly find for a First Aid box in the kitchen and went to her. i gently rub oil on her knee. my heart thumped loudly. What's going on with me, its just a bruise. No, its Lee~~ 's bruise. WHAT? I only knew her like in the shop, what happen!?

Could this be called love at first sight?

back to me

i look at his dedicated eyes as he applied medical oil on my knee. i smiled at him.

"How can you be smiling when you are hurt?" he snapped. "Babo..."

"Its just a bruise. " I said, "where's my brothers?"

"They went to get food. They will be back by 6pm." he replied.

"Oh...gosh! now is 3pm! got to go!" I yelled. I waved good bye to him and went for taekwondo lesson.

Jaejoong's prov

I went after her, since i had nothing to do. we both came into a black building and WHAT? TAEKWONDO. SUCH A SHORT CUTE FEMINE GIRL learns TAEKWONDO!? I laughed silently to myself. We walked into the building and she changed in to the long taakwondo clothes.

After 1 hour, she was sweating and puffing. I offered her a drink but she reject. she continued practising. She had a mini match with other members who were thrice her size.

Amazingly, she managed to defeat all of them. I looked at her and changed into a taekwondo clothes. Yes... imma black belt too! the 4th stage blackbelt.

back to me

Jaejoong changed into a taekwondo clothe? I didn't know he know taekwondo. Black Belt uh? No bad...

"Hey! Jaejoong! Wanna versus me?! pls..." I pouted.

He mumbled "Aish, so cute..." then he shouted "Yah! You not afraid? Black belt!"

I rolled my eyes and said "nope... Conceited."

I grab onto his clothes and his waist and he grabbed onto my collar. I stared at him. his eyes' are geogous. He didn't make a move. I said "Don't give into me! Just because I'm a girl!" He tried to throw me, but i quickly throw him over me first. He then pulled me down.

And...

KISSed him on the lips.

We both were shocked. I quickly stand up and said "I won you... 7th Stage in black belt..." Then i smiled at him cutely.

I changed and waited for him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the car, it was awkward.

"About the kiss..." he started to say, "Im sorry, i didn't meant to do anything!"

I smiled and said "I understand! Don't worried."