Chapter 3

Over-protective brothers

I went home with Hongki after work. In the car, it was a total disaster...

Boop!

"HONGKI! stop farting! didn't you fart enough just now?" I grumbled.

"it wasn't me! it was jaejin and woobin! how can it be me?" Hongki retorted.

I jammed break the car. Something had caught my eyes... the rainbow Hans SHOES! LIMITED EDITION!

"What was that for?!" Hongki snapped.

"Sorry!!!" I jumped out of the car and went to the shop. And touched the shoes. At the same time, a boy's hand touched the shoes too! I looked up and stared at the boy. He had a pretty face. The prettiest face i had ever seen.

"YAH! LEE ~~!" Hongki boomed.

I snapped out of it and looked at the rainbow shoes.

The boy infront of me and I stared at each other for a long time. is this a staring competition? Maybe if i win, i will get this shoe!

After a while, he finally let go. He browsed at the other areas of the shop. i had a sudden feeling of not wanting to buy the shoes.

"Hongki... I don't think i want the shoes. Lets go. They are waiting for us...' i said. I let go of the shoes and walked back sulkishly to the car, wondering what just happened.

At home, with the noisy inmature Lee Hongki beside me, i couldn't even get a minute of peace, one fine day, i swear i will kick him till he goes to north pole!! Grrrrr!

While Hongki and my brothers acted like a long lost family reuniting, i went up to my room and lied on my arm chair. Thinking about the rainbow shoes.

The Next day~

Last night... was a horrible night. i was drunnk like Captain Jack Sparrow. When i woke up, i had a horrible headache, thus i decided to take a walk at the neighbourhood. hoping that it would clear my mind. I cripped into Kim Shin's room. As usual, theres a woman in that dirty bed. She seems like a 16 years old girl. Young and pretty. i then cripped into Ki Soo's room. As usual, snoring like a boar.

I changed into a pretty dress and went to the near by neighbour hood and walked around. I waved at strangers, bowed at the elders, and admired the flowers. Sounds like red-riding hood? kekeke

Suddenly, I received a message from Kim Shin:

Hey little sister! how's sleep? sorry for the late informing, but my friend is coming over! For a sleepover!

What? SLEEPOVER!? how old is my brother? I sighed. That means more young women... tsktsk

I walked home, change and immediately went to bed. Second round of sleep.

After a few hours, it was 2pm. I woke up by the loud thunder. it was raining cats and dogs. I jumped out of bed, and with a messy hair, i went downstairs to look for food to fill my hungry stomach.

Theres a well built man sitting on the couch watching TV. Is that a theif? what a weird theif! I armed myself with a baseball racket and tip-toed to him.

i poked him with the baseball racket and he turned his head.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" i yelled. Its him! the indirect-shoe-guy theif! i hope he doesn't recognise me.

i smiled sheepishly at him and lower my baseball. He looked at me strangely and said "Oh annyeong! Im Kim Shin's friend, Jaejoong.You are the shoe girl right?" i nodded my head. 

I sat on the couch and watched TV. It was awkward. So i went to find Xiah to play.

"Come on Xiah! Lets go to the garden!" Xiah followed me happily, totally unaware of the stranger in our house. I walked into the garden and tripped at the same place. Ouch, i groaned in pain. Just then somebody carried me up in a bridal style and bring me inside my house and into my room.

i glanced up and it was ... Jaejoong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i oso want a rainbow shoes! pls gib me comments! :(