Chapter 1

Over-protective brothers

BANG! RING! BOOM! Thats the noise of how my brother Kim Shi wakes me up.

I will never have a single day of peace... I sighed loudly. I crawl out of my beauty bed and went to the garden to have breakfast.

 

 

You must be wondering... Garden? Okay, okay.. Im freaking rich. Actually is more like my brothers being rich. I am just living with them. Cause I was force to by THEM. So what theirs is mine right? So yeah.

Okay, I wore my night slippers and went to the garden. Bark! Bark! bark! I was greeted by our family dog - Xiah.

"~~AH!" Ki Soo shouted.

I rolled my big big eyes and run to the garden. Plyuck! I fell flat on the wooden floor.

"Oh my gawd! YAH! KI SOO! Dun rushed her! Its all your fault that ~~ fell!" Kim Shi yelled.

"You asked me to tell her to hurry!" Ki Soo argued.

Kim Shi grabbed his collar and said "YAH! I never tell you to yell like a indecent wild boy!"

I sighed and picked myself up. "You should have shut up and help me..." I mumbled.

Kim Shi and Ki Soo woken up from their dramatic fight over a small matter. They rushed to me and search for any bruise or injury. "Are you hurt?""Was it pain?" "Where?" "Oppa's sorry"

I brushed pass them and said "Whats for breakfast?"

"Ahjuma is preparing!" Ki Soo said.

While waiting for the food, i went to change into my suitable working clothes wear and washed up.

I was from University of Singapore, then Cambridge, then offered a goverment position in Seoul, South Korea. But i declined, i wanted to be a Physics lecturer of Seoul univeristy.

After eating, my dorky brother Ki Soo who just had his driver's lisence after 2 years of driving test, asked me if i wanted a lift. Honestly, i didn't want a lift. Life is too precious.

But still... I said NO!  Kim Shin just laughed his head off and called his girlfriend of 2 DAYS. Did i tell you his a player? Well, he is! he doesn't love his girlfriends, but he uses them for some bed stuff which the 18.5 years old me shouldn't be caring.

I carried my students work into the car and went to the university. And yes, I had my drivers lisence way earlier than Ki Soo cause obviously, I didn't drive on the curb thinking that it would make the tyres cleaner...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So is it nice? Did i do a good job ^^?