Part 2

I Hate It ♡ (Complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

(Listen & Read)

With tears cascading down her face Suzy quickly stumbled into the apartment sobbing her heart out.

Carelessly knocking down the framed pictures of her and Luhan she grabbed her suitcase and began packing everything and anything in it.

No more. 

What she saw today was the last straw. She couldn't handle it anymore.

Stuffing down the final contents of her possessions she zipped up her case and looked at herself on the vanity mirrior.

She looked like a mess.

Her hair that was styled beautifully earlier before had loose strands sticking out, and her make that precious make up her best friend had spent so much time on was ruined. But none of that was as bad as her broken heart.

Cringing at her sight she looked at her reflection with a lost expression. 

That wasn't the Suzy she saw 3 years ago.

Straightening herself up and pulling her self slightly together,  she brushed her hair out and wiped away the make up, her eyes were a bit blood-shot but she didn't care.

Quickly changing out of the extravagent white dress she had on and heels, she replaced them with a simple pair of jeans, black t-shirt and sneakers. 

She immediately felt a little bit better as well as comfortable.

Grabbing her suitcase, she wheeled it out to the living room where she had knocked down the framed photos.

There were shattered pieces of glass on their printed happy faces and on the cream carpet, but she didn't bother picking them up.

They reflected her heart.

Instead, she took out a deep breath and looked at the contents of the apartment for the last time.

Every room had a beautiful memory, she glanced at the kitchen where she saw a faded image of her and Luhan laughing and chasing each other during a food fight, to the study room where she would write and Luhan would gaze up at her with a puppy face, begging for attention, the bedroom where they would snuggle up and have late night movie marathons, to the living room, where she was standing now.

Suzy could see the time when they were decorating the area with wall stickers and mucking around when they were putting up the curtains that kept toppling over.

All of which she had to forget. 

Brushing away the tears off her face, she made her way to the door, locking it and putting the key underneath the door mat.

Luhan would know where it is.

She was leaving with no questions asked or answered.

She didn't bother writing a letter.

Why should she?

She doesn't have any explaining to do.

She doesn't owe him anything.

Not taking a look back, she made her way to the nearest bus stop, she kicked her legs impaitently waiting for the bus.

Where was she going?

She has no idea. But she had to get out the place soon.

Suzy's thoughts were everywhere as well as her emotions.

Trying hard not to replay the days events, she finally let it go and began reminiscing.

Earlier that day...

Suzy smiled at the couple a couple of metres away from her, as she saw the guy putting on lipstick for his girlfriend at her workplace in Etude house.

How she envied the girl. She had a boyfriend caring enough to show her a simple gesture.

She quickly stopped her daydreaming when the couple signalling her to assist them at the check-out.

"Thank you so much for your purchase! You guys are such a beautiful couple." Suzy said sincerley as she smiled brightly at them.

Even though she was hurt inside, she never failed to smile at others.

The couple beamed at her brightly as they thanked her, taking the bag. "Thank you Miss! You must be in a good relationship too with a ring like that." The girl pointed at the ring on her left finger.

Suzy gazed at it in surprised and looked down at the promise ring Luhan bought for her their last anniversary.

Anniversary.....

Isn't ours today? she thought.

Reality struck to her as she gathered up her composure and laughed awkwardly.

"Oh... this is just a promise ring." she explained absent mindedly.

The girl just grinned and looked at her boyfriend who then spoke. "Awww but that's so sweet! He must really care for you!" she gushed as Suzy smiled weakly. 

If only she knew....

"Oppa when are you gonna get us one?" the girl joked as the boyfriend and Suzy both chuckled.

"Right now." The girl's eyes sparkled with happiness, just like how her's probably did when she first saw the ring.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter