Final

I Hate It ♡ (Complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy pushed her light brown hair back as she smoothed out the white fabric of the dress with caution.

It's been a year since she left Luhan and she was running her own bridal boutique at a good location in the high rising streets of Gangnam.

"You look amazing Hyejeong-ah." she said smiling brightly at the soon-to-be bride who's eyes were sparkling with delight.

"Omo! Is that really me?" she asked as she touched her relfection of the mirror.

"Of course it is! And you're gonna look extra beautiful on the actual day!" Suzy exclaimed as Hyejeong gave her a tight hug.

"Congratulations again!" Suzy said as Yongguk, Hyejeong's fiancee came to pick her up. They gave her a wink and made their way out for their next appointment.

"Suzy-ah! Your next client is waiting already in the show room." her assistant Jinri informed while checking off things from her mini ipad.

"Thanks Jinri." Suzy said as she smiled at her assisatant who just beamed at her, as she made her way to the front of the shop.

"Oh wait! Before you go, the client requested not to make any form of annoucements or advertisments of her, well at least not for now. Her company said it's crucial." Jinri called out seriously while adjusting her fake glasses.

"Why? Who is she?" Suzy asked with a puzzled face as she turned around.

"Excuse me, but are you the head manager of this boutique?" a voice interuppted her.

Suzy looked at the client infront of her. She was formally dressed with branded names screaming out of her outfit. She looked familiar, but Suzy couldn't see her face as it was hidden by her huge Gucci shades.

"Yes, I am, Hi! I'm Bae Suji, owner and designer of Nunsongi Boutique." she said professionally with a smile, while gesturing her hand out for a handshake which her mysterious client shook back.

"I'm Choi Sooyoung." she said and took of her shades while staring at her with a happy expression.

Suzy bit back down a gasp and maintained a compose expression.

It was her. The one who her ex-boyfriend cheated her for. The reason why he came home late, the one who he had late night texts and calls when he thought she was asleep. The one who who helped break them up.

"Pleasure to meet you Sooyoung-shi." she said while looking at with a smile on her face while she focused on the huge giant rock on her finger.

So they are tying the knot huh...

"Don't worry about security or us announcing about your engagement Sooyoung-shi, I promise that we'll keep it confidential until you make it official to the media." Suzy said reassuringly while glancing at the girl who just nodded happily before tackling her with a hug.

Suzy stepped back in surprised, and managed a forced smile.

She must not know that I'm me, cos if she did, she wouldn't be here. Suzy thought. You can get through this Suzy, just show her a couple of dresses and then make sure she gets the heck out of here.

"Shall we go and look at the dresses first now?" She asked politely.

"Okay! My fiancee will be coming here soon to get his tux too... Oh! There he is!" she squealed in delight as she ran up to the figure that Suzy knew oh-so well.

"LUHAAAAANNNNNIIIIIIIEEEEEE!" She called as she jumped into his arms while he whirled her around and around.

Suzy felt her heart stop for a second.

No way... this was really happening...

She straightened herself up when she saw the couple making their way up to her. Sooyoung enthusiathically dragged Luhan to Suzy and began introducing them.

Not that they needed one.

"Hannie! This is Bae Suji, the designer Tiffany recomended! Aren't her designs just divine?!" she gushed while gesturing to the dresses and suits on display.

"It's nice to meet you Luhan-shi." Suzy said stepping forward to shake his hand, ignoring Luhan's surprised face. "Now, shall we get started?" she asked while clapping her hands together turning to Sooyoung while flashing her million dollar smile.

"OMIGAWD YESSSS!~" Sooyoung squealed.

The sooner we get all of this done, the sooner they'll leave.

Suzy silently sighed tiredly as Sooyoung refused to come out of the change room.

2 hours has past and they were no where done.

"Sooyoung baby! Please come out!" Luhan begged desperately from the outside, knocking the door.

"No! I look horrible!" Sooyoung wailed while sobbing loudly in the small room.

"But Soo-" He began again, with a frustrated face.

"NO!"

Right. That's it.

"Sooyoung-shi, I'm coming in." Suzy said, gently pushing Luhan aside signalling him to wait in the other room. He nodded slightly reluctantly but at the same time he looked relieved that Suzy was taking over.

Grabbing her key she opened the door of the change room.

"No don't open the do-"

But it was too late. 

Suzy gasped in shock as she saw Sooyoung crying and the giant rip on the side of the dress.

"IT DOESN'T FIT!" she wailed.

No sherlock... My poor charmeuse wedding dress...

"It's okay Sooyoung-shi, we can easily alter it and have it fitting to your size." she said reasurringly, ignoring the fact that her wedding dress had a ginormous rip on the side and started patting her on the back.

"B- b- but, but I wanted a dress that would fit me perfectly! I wanted this to be the dress! Now Luhan would think I'm FAT! He won't want me!"

You know what? This girl needs to stop already. 

"Sooyoung-shi." Suzy's voice tightened, she grip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter