Part 1

I Hate It ♡ (Complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Listen & Read)

Suzy laid awake in the dark waiting anxiously as she checked the time on her phone.

2am.

She heaved a sigh and rolled over to set her phone back on the beside table.

This has been going on for a couple of weeks now.

Every night she'll lie alone in the dark empty room for her boyfriend to come back.

Every night, it got later, and later.

She was worried.

No matter how many times she tried confronting him, he would just brush her off carelessly and tell her it was just work. 

He told her not to wait up for him, and got mad when he saw her waiting up right on the bed anticipating his arrival.

She stopped waiting for him after that.

Instead, she would pretend that she fell asleep and acted as normally as usual in the morning.

Or what normal used to be like.

She was trying to make an effort.

But he didn't notice.

What more would he have cared?

Suzy quickly pulled the duvet over her head when she heard the bedroom door open.

She shut her eyes and began breathing heavily.

Breath in…

Breath out….

Breath in…

Breath out….

"Are you still awake?" the sound of his husky voice was music to her ears.

Her heart leaped and was ready to turn around, but decided against it.

She continued her pretend sleeping and kept her position facing away from him.

"Come on!" she thought. "Say something!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter