2: Bang House

Searching for Something More

I was finally done with the fan meeting and I was heading back to the Big Bang house. Everybody, luckily, was able to get a free night so we could hang together. We were actually going to stay in tonight since we didn't feel like going through the process of picking a secluded place or emptying a restaurant. We wanted some peace, but then we would also have to deal with paparazzi, so staying in it is.

 I arrive home and go to my room to change into something more casual and comfortable. I walked down the stairs I could hear Seungri being bossy in the kitchen.

"Hyung!! Palli, so we can get everything done and we can eat!," Seungri yelled at me.

"Ya! I'm coming, I'm coming!" I came into the kitchen where Seungri was giving me a scolding look. "I'm here, stop giving me that look! What do you want me to do?" Since Seungri's been on those cooking shows or Men's Bar food shows lately he actually learned how to cook a few things so he decided he was going cook the meal today and that, meant us making sure nothing goes wrong or the house gets on fire.

"Aish aresso aresso, let's get started then! You are cutting the salad hyung, Jiyongie is making the drinks, Youngbae-hyung your cooking the rice, Dae-hyung your going to be cutting the fruits and I'm cooking the meat! Alright everybody has their job, let's get started! Be safe, now GO!" We then separated to do our own little part while listening to the radio and little by littler we were finished.

After finishing cooking and setting the table we ate and I laughed so much, my chest felt lighter, still something was distracting me.

"TOP are you ok? You look kinda distracted throughout dinner," said Daesung to me with worried eyes.

"Neh, I am I don't know what's wrong I've just have a lot in my mind. I feel....like I'm searching for something, but I don't know what...do you understand me? Don't worry if you don't...Its just this tight schedule getting to me I think..."

"Ani its ok maybe your just trying to find your inner self?" 

"Or maybe your searching for a girl?" Jiyong said with a smirk. 

"Omo! Neh! Hyung I can set you up! I know some noonas that would be interested! Come on let me set you up!" Cried Seungri giving me puppy/panda eyes at me.

"Aish anheyo! Stop being silly I've been ok on my own, why would all of the sudden would i be looking for girl?"

"Maybe more specifically you are looking for love..." Bluttered out Youngbae.

"Love? I've never grown close to a girl to make myself fall...." I look down shy, its true I've never fallen in love, except once a long time ago, I was scared what would happen to my heart if I did fall again, again with the wrong person. Sure I've had a one or two girlfriends in the past, but I made sure there was a little distance between them and my heart. I didn't want history to repeat. Plus I was too busy to have a love life. "Anheyo...love? Hmph..."

"Well hyung if your looking for a noona I can set you up! You got my number! Hehe!" 

"And wether if your searching for love or your inner self I'm always here to talk ok?" Daesung looked at me with kind eyes and I looked around at my hyungs who I've worked with so long and who were my family. 

"Yeah bro we got your back!" Said Jiyong and Youngbae nodded his head in agreement.

"Thanks guys I appreciate all the concern, but I'm fine I just need some rest." They nodded and we began to clean up our mess. The music was playing and Seungri was messing with Ji. I could hear Youngbae talking about his comeback solo also, but that all faded to the back as I stayed quite and closing my eyes trying to push back those bad memories, trying to mentally erase the past....

 

• 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃• 🍃• 🍃 • 🍃 •🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 •

 

 A/N: Surprise Mondays Update! Sorry if it's too boring ㅠㅠor short I'll try to update sooner ok? Thanks for reading ^^ Please comment and subscribe!!