4: T.O.P's Birthday Surprise

Searching for Something More

"Shhhh! Seungri-ah your gonna wake him up!" It was early in the morning from what I could tell, I heard whispers from the other side of my door .

"Hyung let me hold the cake!"

"Ani pabo your going to be clumsy and drop it so shush now."

"Aish Jiyong-hyung your so mean"

"Stop pouting and open the door quietly."

"Both of you now be quite too and stop bickering and let's do this on already or else he's going to wake up." What is going on I thought as I heard them mumbling.

"Daesung is right let's go 1...2...3!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY HYUNG!!!" Making me jolt in surprise. I felt somebody jump on me or more like three somebodies.

"YAAH! Wha-what are you guys doing!? You practically gave me a heart attack!" I crooked out as I tried to catch my breath.

"Happy Birthday Hyung! Look what we have for you! Icecream cake!" That was Seungri who was still on top of me along with Daesung. I looked up to see Jiyong-ah standing at the edge of the bed with a round cake. 

"Aish Seungri! Daesung! Youngbae! Get off me! I'm going to suffocate before I even eat the cake!!" I screamed in irritation.

"Awww hyung your no fun I think your becoming an old grandpa"

"Seungri yah! Stop pouting already and get off TOP and that's for you too Daesung and Youngbae." 

*sighs* "Thanks Jiyong that's better" I sat up in bed as I stared at my band members all smiling at me. "And yes thank you guys for the happy birthdays and for the cake which somebody needs to give me a plate and spoon so can eat it already!" I felt a smile tug at my lips as I got my piece of icecream cake.

 "Mmmmm, Yum! Thanks guys, this is a good cake!" 

"Yah your just saying that cuz it has icecream!" Chuckled Youngbae.

"Maybe....but who cares haha the point is I like it!"

"I told you guys it was a good cake to pick! Hehe we all know hyung loves his icecream and combining it with cake it's twice the awesomeness!" 

"Then Seungri this most one the best ideas you've ever had! But now all you have to get out! It's my day off and I want to sleep in. I will spend later with all you. Now shoo! Oh and don't finish my cake! That means you Seungri!" 

"Hey I'm sorry ate your dessert last time! Stop picking on me about it! Or else I'll eat your cake too!" Shouted out Seungri as I pushed him off the bed.

"Aish you better not and it's my birthday so you have to do what I say! And I say to get out so I can get some extra hours asleep and don't eat anymore of my cake!" 

"Alrightie let's go Youngbae and Seungri let the birthday boy get his wish. Grab the plates Jiyong and put the cake in the freezer so it doesn't melt" Daesung ordered the boys out and I was finally left alone again. I couldn't believe I turned 28 *sighs* where has time gone. I snuggled into my bed sheets a to get some extra sleep.....

 

{Time Skip: later that night} 

 

Night had come and all my Big Bang members had ushered me into a nice black car. The windows were tinted so I couldn't see where we were going. Jiyong-ah had burst into my room hours later after my nice sleep and ordered me into the shower and to get ready. So here I was now wondering where in the world we were.

"Yah tell me where we are going already!? How much more to go?" I asked Daesung I was bored of the long drive and I was getting hungry.

"Aish calm down, we're right about there...here we are!! Let's go!" His eyes opened in excitement and so did mine. I wag so relieved to get out of this car. I as I climed out of the car I steped out into blank building and what I meant is there was absolutely nothing I'm the room, it was big, empty grey walls. I was confused why would they bring me here?

"Hey, why are we here I thought we we're gonna go out to eat or something. I'm hungry..."I pouted my lips in disappointment.

"Ahh don't pout, let's go you haven't seen the whole building!"  

We walk towards another side of the building where at the end of the hall way was a another door. I was very suspicious, I had no idea where we were going to. Then the lights go out.

"What?" I said slightly frighten and unsure. Suddenly the lights turn back on and I am surrounded by a lot people screaming, I scream and jump back only to bump into Daesung. 

"SURPRISE!!!!!!" They all screamed.

"Ahahahaha you should of seen your reaction, priceless. You definitely didn't expect that!" Jiyong said to me while trying type control his laughter. 

"Man not funny, practically had a heart attack" I said punching him in his arm. 

"What!? Why you punch me it wasn't only my idea!" He said pouting, but then started laughing again.

"Yah TOP haha don't be mad, its a surprise party for you! Happy Birthday hyung from all of your family to you! ^^ " Daesung calmly said with a bright eye smile of his and at that moment as I looked around I felt their love and their happiness as they smiled at me, saying Happy Birthday, or hugging me. 

I saw Youngbae came up to me, "Are you enjoy the party hyung? I hope you like our little surprise?"

"Neh I do, thank you for the surprise haha I am enjoy myself" I said as unconsciously scanned the crowed.

"Are you looking for somebody?" He asked.

"What? Ani, I'm just looking around, to my friends that are here. Thanks again." I said as I steered away from my other thoughts, that seemed to wonder off.

"Are you sure--Oh look! Jess is here! Wow! Look at her! She looks so different!" I ly for my eyes to meet Jess in a beautiful black and red dress, the back was low cut exposing skin, only a few Zig zags of fabric going from one side to the other, her dress looked flowy like a stream of water, but in black and red. She stole my breath away, then Jess finally saw us and started to walk through the crowd towards us. 

My heart raced. 

My blood rushed. 

"Hyung? Are you ok?" I heard Youngbae ask me.

"Wa-what? Oh, um yeah I'm good" Choices Seunghyun you need to deep breath, I said mentally trying to calm my nerves.

"Annyeong! Happy Birthday o-oppa!" She smiled shyly still unsure if she should call me oppa, she looked so cute blushing.

"Annyeong Jess, I'm so happy you could make it! Aaannd I'm sure Top is happy to riiighht hyung?" I heard Taeyang say my name and I was brought back from my thoughts.

"Ah neh neh I am, thanks for coming Jess, now I'm really happy you made it." I looked at Jess as she nodded her head and her hair fell in her face. I reached my hand and tucked her hair behind her ear unconsciously and slid my hand down her silky hair.

"I think I'll leave you two alone..."

"Ah- sorry...um ani Youngbae don't go."

"Ani it's ok I have to talk to a chingu I haven't seen in a while, y'all go ahead. Jessica you look really beutiful today, I'll be here, around haha..." Youngbae walked away into the crowd already socializing and I was left with Jessica.

"Ummm...do you wanna go up to the roof top to get some fresh air? It's getting stuffy here?" Ah I didn't know why, but I felt so nervous, my heart began racing again......

• 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃• 🍃• 🍃 • 🍃 •🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 •

 Semi late birthday post ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Happy Birthday to my big baby Choi Seunghyun!!! I can't believe your finally turning 6!!!! XD My choom top, bingu top, trex, tempo, main lead dancer >~< rap monster, tabi on top, ice cream loving freak!!! Hope you had the best of wine and got drunk AF lol Wishing you good health and another happy living year!! ^^                                Saranghaeyo oppa~ <3