3: Jessica

Searching for Something More

 I wake up to another busy schedule and I felt so tired, even though I had a good nights sleep, It felt just like any other day... 

Oh, I thought as I remembered that manager hyung had hired a new employee...I think we're supposed to meet him today. I wonder what he looks like? Hmmm...

I walk into the YG beulding and as I pass the other artist I nod at them or say a good morning. 

"Ahnnyonghaseyo hyung, what's in for today schedule?" I said as I entered the meeting room.

"Ahnnyonghaseyo!" Everybody greets.

"Neh, good morning did you have good night sleep?" Asked my manager.

"Ahh it was pleasant thanks for asking. So who is this?" I asked him as I noticed a girl shyly standing behind everybody else in the room. Even though she was quiet I noticed her immediately she was a slim tall girl with light wavy brown hair and honey color eyes. She looked like a plain Jane compared to everybody else, but she was cute. She had this energy radiating from her that seemed catch my attention. 

"Oh yes this is our newest member of the team! TOP this is Jessica and Jessica this is TOP, who you'll be working for."

Oh I thought it was going to be a guy working for us....but I guess not. I bowed and shook her har small hand which seemed to fit perfectly against mine. Was that a blush I see? Ha she's cute. 

"Anneyeonghaseyo nice to meet you, I'm looking foward to being apart of this team. I hope I am able to work well, please take care of me...and please call Jess or Jessie either one is fine with me.." she bowed her head and gave me shy smile.

"Neh nice to meet you too. Thank you for being apart of my team, I'm also looking foward to working with you," Jessica? hmmm...

 

{Time skip: One week later, on break during schedule}

 

Jessica....her name slipped out of my lips. Her name ran through my head for the millionth time. Jess, Jessie...Her honey colored eyes imprinted in my mind. A week had passed with a busy schedule and I learned a little of her, I was curious who she was. She wasn't loud or looking for attention like others, she was quite, shy, but confident in what she does. As apart of my team she just personal photographer, her job is to take pictures of me at fan meets, or behind the scene pictures, and also concert pictures. Her sole attention is on me because it's her job to take official YG pictures for the official website. 

*click* I turned to catch her taking another picture of me as I sit here .

"Yah Jess another pic? How many more do you need?" 

"Kkkk wae? Don't you like your pictures taken? Don't be shy! Plus it's kinda my job duhh!"

I stood from my chair and walked over to her "I know that silly and look who's talking! Miss Doesn't talk much, and if you have to take another picture then atleast take my good side, here let me take one, let me barrow the camera..."

Instead of taking a picture of just me I went behind her, put my arms across her shoulders, which had stiffen, and put the camera in front of both of our faces. My face was touching her cheek and my heart speed up. "Say cheese!" *click* I made a silly face. 

I looked at the pic of both of us I looked silly and Jess was looking down, but there was a slight smile on her lips and a light blush. 

"Ya! No more playing with MY camera! Gimmy that! Aish what if you break it!" Jessie came at me and swiftly took the camera away from my hands.

"Oh come on! I was careful! Anyways haha we look cute!" I could help, but laugh as she blushed a deep color.

"Ani! I look horrid! I'm gonna delete it!"

"Aniii! Don't! Atleast not until I get a copy! Come on! Please!" I pouted my lips which I knew was she could not resist! Hehehe

"Omo! Oppa! Don't make that face you know I can't say no to that face!" 

"Aha! You called me oppa! Does that mean we're friends?"

"Umm...that came out by accident, but Yah babo of course we're friends...your really nice to me even tough your famous..." She looked away not meeting my eyes.

"Doesn't matter if it came out by accident I like the way it sounds soo call me that from now on and if we're friends that means that we can take pictures and YOU also have to be nice to me and let me have that picture!" 

"Aish you act like a child even though you are older! But fine I'll print the picture later and give it to you! Ok breaks over let's go or your gonna be late... I have to take more pictures!" Jessie was pouting and had her arms crossed, she looked adorable when she is angry.

"Fine *sighs* Let's get this schedule over with! Let's get to work! Oh and Jess?"

"Yeah?"

"Make sure to get my good side!" I laughed out loud as I walked away and I was bearly able to hear an audible "what side isn't good?" From Jess. I don't think she meant for me to hear that, but I did and couldn't help, but smile...

• 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃• 🍃• 🍃 • 🍃 •🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 • 🍃 •

A/N: Wooo hoooo monday update! lol How was it? I hope you understand it(?) If you have any question you can ask me ^^ Thank  you for reading! Please comment and subscribe!! I wanna know what yall think! Dont be so quite haha sorry if ts still boring  (TT.TT) Sorry if there's any typos too :P