CLUBBING?

I'm Married to a VAMPIRE!

Chapter 4:

you’s POV

“Good morning, you.” They said one by one.

“Morning!”I greeted back.

“Good morning, Young ladies.” Butler said putting a Plateful of pancakes in our places.

I took one bite it was delicious, it was crispy outside and fluffy inside, on top of it it has a scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Then Kimyeon said something:

“Oppa, why don’t we all go clubbing tonight?” Kimyeon asked Kiseop.

“Why don’t girls go?” Kiseop replied.

“But Oppa, we aren’t allow if you don’t come.” Kimyeon pouted.

“Ask you.” Kiseop said.

“Huh? Me ?” I said.

“PLEASE…” Kimyeon pleaded me..

“But.” I said, don’t know what to answer.

“Pleassseee.” She used her aegyo.

“Ok, ok.” I said defeated.

“So you agree.” She said smile plaster on her face that almost rip her face.

“Ok, let’s prepare for tonight, come on Kiriz, Kemi and Xandreen.” Kimyeon said excitedly. Now I’m all alone with Kiseop, Butler and the other girls are busy doing their work. Kiseop look at me, I look at him too after a few minutes of staring he leaned in, he was inches apart from my lips, until.

you!” Xandreen called out, I pushed Kiseop lightly away from me.

“What?” I said as I stand up.

“Come here.” She said.

“Ok, I’ll be right there.” I answer, I was about to leave but Kiseop held my wrist, I turned to him.

“What?” I asked, confusion is written all over my face.

He lean in, and crash his lips to mine, oh my goshhhhhhhhhhh, Kiseop what are you doing?

He lean away, and smiled, I was really shock then I run away from him.

“There you are.” Kemi said, I was panting because of running.

“*pant* so *pant* what do you girls want?” I asked them.

“Are you okay?” Xandreen asked.

“Yeah, I’m okay now.” I said.

“Okay, you we’ve decide that we’ll go shopping with you for tonight clubbing.” Kiriz said excitedly.

“Mworago? Shopping?” I asked, they all nodded.

“Ah okay.” I said.

“Yay!” they all cheered.

“Yah! Are you girls leaving me alone, can’t I come?” Kiseop said, the girls look at each other then shook their heads.

“Wae?”Kiseop pouted.

“1st you’re not a girl, 2nd you don’t like shopping and last but not the least you’s clothe will be a surprise for you.” Kimyeon said.

“PLEASE!” Kiseop pleased them, but they still disapprove.

you you want me to come, right?” he asked me, I just shrugged my shoulders, Kiseop look cute when he’s being teased, especially when he’s annoyed.

“Okay let’s go except YOU oppa.” Kimyeon said, after that , us girls went to the mall…

AFTER HOURS OF SHOPPING~~

While shopping, the kiss was kept replaying in my mind but he’s my fiancé so it’s oaky so snapped out of it you.

“Hey, Did you like the kiss of Oppa?” Kemi teased, I blushed really hard, how does she know? Oh I forgot Kemi can read minds. She shook her head while laughing

“Finally, We’re done, what time is it?” Kiriz asked.

“4:00 pm.” I said.

“Okay let’s go home.” Kimyeon said

When we got home, I took a shower the girls too, then after that they darg me to their room and doll me up, then change to the clothes we bought.