Chapter 3!

I'm Married to a VAMPIRE!

you’s POV

“Hey, let’s get going.” Kiseop said.

“Huh? Where are we going?” I asked confused.

He chuckled, “You’re not listening, am I right?” He asked, I nodded.

“We’re going shopping, you silly.” He said then pinched my cheeks.

“Ouch!” I said while rubbing my sore cheeks.

“Now stand up, soon-to-be-Mrs. Lee.” He commanded like a Eomma.

“Ne, EOMMA.”  I teased, then I run toward the door.

“YAH!” I heard him shouted, I run again but when I turn around he’s already in my back, I startle almost falling down, good thing Kiseop is fast he catch me holding onto my waist, our eyes met, our eyes our locked to each other, until…

“KISEOP! YOU!” Kimyeon shouted.

“Yeah, we’ll be right there.” I said as Kiseop let me go.

“C’mon, ride on my back, we have to run, we don’t want to let them wait, right?” He said squatting down.

“Okay.” I simply said then went to his back. I put hands around his necks slightly not wanting to choke him. then we ran like a flash of lightning, when we reach them he put me down he held my hands, I was feeling kinda sick.

“Are you okay?” he asked worried.

“Yeah, I think.” Eyes shut, my visions is swirling around.

“Don’t worry you you’ll get use to it.” Kemi said.

“Yeah, it was fun.” I said laughing, I was alright now.

“Ok, Let’s get going.” Kiriz said, we all nodded then we all started walking.

Kiseop’s POV

As we’re walking, I was thinking about my future with you, I wish we could have a lot of children, well I like kids. Then I, you and our children will live perfectly in harmony and peace. I look at you she’s even prettier now, she always laugh and smile, she have became a cheerful girl.

“Yah, what are you thinking about?” She asked me.

“Nothing.” I said but the truth is I’m thinking about you. She smile at me, I smile at her too.

Then after shopping, we went straight home then cook, eat then sleep. you Is sleeping with me, she is a silent sleeper but sometimes she sleep talking which is cute sometimes she stand up and went to the door I always put her to the bed over and over again, then when she woke up she don’t know anything about what she have done.

The next day~~

I saw you stand up, and went straight to the bathroom. I’m still pretending to be asleep, after a few minutes she went out she jump at me.

“Yah, I know you’re awake.” She said,I let out a fake snore.

“Come on, stop faking I know you don’t sleep.” She said then slipped her legs out of the bed.

“Okay, now I’m caught.” I said, she grin at me.

“C’mon lets go down.” I said, she grabbed my hand then drag me downstairs.

“Good morning, Butler.” She said to him happily.

“Good morning, young lady.” He said bowing.

“Good morning to you too, sir.” He said bowing to me.

“Morning.” I said, and then sat down at the chair with you.

 Then the girls went down sleepily, they sleep not like me I don’t like sleeping…

These girls are not morning person they don’t like going out when it’s hot, and the most thing that is weird is that they love reading stories about VAMPIRES sometimes they would a vampire like that or like these, sometimes they even forgot they’re vampires.

“Morning oppa.” They all said sleepy, Kiriz went to me and hug me, she never forget my morning hug.