Chapter 1!

I'm Married to a VAMPIRE!

“It’s been a year since the tragedy happens, time sure flies.” Kiriz said in a bored tone.

“You’re right, now Kiseop oppa and you are getting married.” Kemi said.

“Well, my boyfriend is coming.” Kimyeon said.

“Mine too.” Kiriz said.

“Mine three.” Kemi said shyly.

“Mine not.” Xandreen popped out of nowhere.

Kemi got frightened, so she turn around, she saw Xandreen smile and ran.

“Xandreen, What The!?” Kemi said angrily as she ran after her.

“Tsk,Tsk, girls you better stop or else.” Kimyeon said, her arms on her waist.

“Or else what?” Kiriz asked.

“I won’t let you two attend the WEDDING.” Kimyeon said smirking evilly.

Kemi stop same as Xandreen, they sat down and Kemi start to glare at Xandreen.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” Xandreen said, still Kemi continue to glare at her.

“-yawn- Xandreen can you help at the canteen?” Kiriz said as she gets up from the sofa.

Xandreen nodded, by that they left. Kimyeon started to plan the perfect wedding, she started calling different restaurants, different reservation etc, While Kemi was playing with her phone…

Then suddenly Kiseop went in and lay down at the sofa.

“Oppa, how was the shopping?” Kimyeon asked, without taking her eyes off from the laptop.

“It was exhausting!” Kiseop said.

“Anniya, it was fun.” you butted in.

“Yeobo.” Kiseop said as he sat up, then he patted his lap, but you  sat beside him…

“Yeobo, Don’t be so meanie.” Kiseop pouted, you stuck her tongue at him, Kiseop pouted more.

“Ah, Oppa is rejected by his soon to be wife.” Kemi said between her laughs.

“By the way, where is Xandreen? And Kiriz?” Kiseop asked.

“Oh they went outside to buy some snacks.” Kimyeon said.

After a few minutes Kiriz and Xandreen came back.

“We’re back!”Kiriz shouted from the door, Xandreen ran to the living room.

“Hey, Oppa, you you’re back.” she said as she sat down beside you.

you’s POV

I smiled at her, Kiseop smiled at her too.

“Oppa , you we’re going to invite our friends, okay?” Kemi said.

“Oh your BOYFRIENDS.” Kiseop teased them, Kiriz, Kemi and Kimyeon started to hit Kiseop playfully.

“Oppa you’re so mean.” They all whined.

“What? they have boyfriends, I never knew.” I thought, Kimyeon saw my expressions.

you, you will meet them soon.” Kimyeon smirk at me.

“I will wait for that.” I said,  and then Kiseop begun to be lovey-dovey.

“Yeobo, Saranghae.” Kiseop whispered at my ear.

“I love you too.” I whispered, I felt his hand around my waist, his hand was cold but still I feel it’s warm, then he rested his head on my shoulder, I smiled to myself. I remember the 1st time I met his father, he kinda look like him, but an older version of Kiseop. I thought he was strict but no he was the same as Kiseop but more dorkier…

~I~L~O~V~E~Y~O~U~G~U~Y~S...

First episode! i wish you guys will like it...

Phew, i thought i can't write anything in this story but since i collect some data this came up from my brain...

i love you all, and please support my second story...