In the end

Danger?

In the end, Kibum came back to get the two. Key was surprised that Taemin was fine and just as Jonghyun had said. Okay.

Prior to that, Kai was sent home, safe and sound. You should have seen it. When Kibum arrived, he helped Kai to the door. When he knocked, Kris answered and smiled. Then the rest of the members grabbed him and pulled him in and onto the couch, laughing.

"Where have you been?" one person shouted.

"Where" another person muttered.

Random voices were heard on and on. They all hugged him and continued to laugh. D.O. stood at the door as everyone played with Kai. Of course, Kibum had to come up with a lie to tell. He didn't want anyone to know about Daemim, other than Shinee. There were enough problems to deal with. He had to go.

 

He dropped Minho and Onew at the house.

"I'm going to sleep." Minho said heading towards the house. "I'm tired."

Kibum just stayed in the car as you left his lap to get out. Key stopped you. "No, don't go in the house. Go in the back seat."

"Why?"

"You will know later."

By this time, Onew was out of the car. "Where are you guys going?"

"We are going to get Jonghyun and Taemin, remember?"

"With her?"

"Yea." as he winked at Onew. Onew didn't understand but Minho pulled him in the house. "Come on! There is new ice cream in the house." as he yelled happily. Minho knew the plan very well. As the member asked of you, you got in the back seat and the driver drove off. You watched as the sight of the other guys went past you as the car began to move.

 "Why am I going?"

"You do want to see Taemin, don't you?"

"I don't know."

"You guys are adorbs! You love him so."

You looked confused throughout the entire ride. ~Well, there is something that Key definitely wants me to see. Taemin? But what about Taemin?~ She continued to ponder on the subject until the car stopped and out the window were two guys walking like normal. Jonghyun and Taemin. Taemin looked back to himself, normal. The car stopped as Key stepped out the passenger's seat and glared at the two. "I see you guys are doing okay."

Jonghyun smiled and agreed. "Yup."

Taemin just smiled. "Well...there is someone in the car waiting for you." he said to Taemin. Jonghyun stepped back and smiled, knowing the entire plan as well. Kibum looked at your window, signaling that it was your turn to get out. Slowly, you opened the door and grinned. "Heii."

Taemin kept a blank face. You frowned. "Are you alright?"

He nodded. Kibum hit his arm. "Don't you have something to say to her? Remember, if you don't, I will."

Taemin sighed while looking at his group, then at you again. You gulped.

"I..was worried when you left."

"Me too," you added on.

"And..something happened that I can't explain, but I realized it is because of my feelings for you."

Your heart began to beat faster as he continued. "Me...to.." you couldn't help but to say.  The others watched on.

"I think I like you a lot. I don't know when it happened and I don't how...but it is clear that that one thing is true."

"Taemin.."

"I want to protect and make sure nothing happens. You are my...only one."

Your eyes widened at the words. You didn't know what to do as both of your eyes locked so you hugged him. His eyes were just too much to handle.

"I thought I felt this way alone. Like a monodrama."

"No.." as he held your head with one head and your back with the other.

"I knew he loved her so." he whispered to Jonghyun. You faced the members and smiled. You thanked Key and Jonghyun with your eyes as they both bowed their head lightly. Kibum, however, added a wink to it. "Okay, we have to get home," as he and Jonghyun made their way into the car. Taemin released you and opened the door of the back seat as you went inside, remembering the first time he had ever opened the car door for you. (Your name) sat between Jonghyun and Taemin as you and Taemin fell asleep on the ride to Key's house. Jonghyun saw this as a chance. "Key?"

"Yea?" as he glimpsed back at him. 

"I'm going to go solo soon."

"Wow, that was fast. In my opinion, I think you should have done it earlier. You are one heck of a composer. But, are you sure you want to do that after all this stuff happened?"

Jonghyun was sure. Positive.

"Well, okay."

Key glared at the lovers. Your hand was entwined with Taemin's and you smiled while laying on his shoulder. Taemin had a blank face while his head laid on yours. "I knew it." Kibum commented smartly.

 

 

 

Hope you guys liked the story. It had to come to an end at some point. However, if you want to see a continuous, I made a story called "It's making me crazy..". Please comment for feedback ^^*