Shinee vs. Daemim

Danger?

Before...

When got to the door, he grabbed you by the shoulders gently and started walking you to the backdoor down the hall. You could hear footsteps about to come down the hall. "Hurry!!" he whispered as you both began to run. Before the person could walk into hallway, you had already made it out the building with him. It was pitch-black outside. He grabbed your hand as you guys ran to the sidewalk. He waved his right hand at the edge of the sidewalk as a blue cab responded to it. He got into the cab first then pulled you in as he spoke the distination address.

"Where are we going?"

He gave you a serious expression. "Kibum's house."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              The cab had parked in front of a medium sized house that looked stunning. It was like a dream house. Taemin paid the driver as you got out the car and glared at the house in amazement. He got out and looked at you. "You should get off the pavement if you don't want to get hit by this cab backing out. To the sidewalk." he said in silly faint tone. You stood on the sidewalk as Taemin walked up to the door and knocked. You felt like you didn't want to be a burden to someone else's privacy, however you looked over to see who would answer the door. The door opened revealing a charming face with black hair. He smiled at Taemin and you giggled realizing it was Key and looked away. Kibum's face slowly went to a frown. "Do you have any idea what time it is?" he said in a serious tone.

"I'm sorry but.."

"I WAS SLEEPING!! I'm tired Taemin, aren't you!" he yelled as you jumped in fear. You were surprise by his unexpecting reaction. "And what happened to your lips? Is there a bruise on your chest?"

"It isn't important." Taemin said as he pointed to you.

"Oh!! So your girlfriend is here!" he said as he walked over to you in his pajamas. "Hey, my name is Kibum but you call me Key." he said while moving his eyebrows. "What your name little lady?"

"Kibum!!" Taemin yelled as he still remained at the door. Kibum faced him and frowned once more. "Well, you woke me up and she's pretty!!! You are so selfish!!" he yelled over to him. He walked to the door and opened it wider. "Come on in Taemin!" he said in a tired voice. Both of us walked in as we gazed at the scenery. "Whoa..." you said with a smile. Kibum grinned at you. "Yea, this is my place. So whenever you don't want to be with Taemin (Taemin looks at him), you can come here."

"She isn't my girlfriend. She's someone I met at my concert. "

"Well, if you brought her here, she will be someone's girlfriend." he said as he chuckled at you. "I'm kidding you guys. Just sit in the living room and I'll be right back." he said as Taemin nodded and grabbed your hand to lead you into the living room. In the living room, was another man who sat drinking something in a white cup. He sat it down and looked up. It was Minho.

"Minho!!" Taemin yelled in excitement as he let go of your hand to greet him. "Sup little man. I'm proud of you!!" he replied happily. Taemin frowned and looked down. "About that..."

"Everyone from Shinee is here?!" you asked in curiosity. Minho nodded. "But the rest of them are sleeping."

"No their not!" Kibum yelled from the kitchen. "Taemin! You woke us all up!!...Well, except Onew...He's a tired raskle isn't he?"

Kibum walked into the living room with two cups of something hot along with a sleepy Jonghyun trailing behind him. "Jonghyun?" you whispered to yourself. Taemin glared at me as we both sat on the couch next to Minho. Jonghyun yawned and stretched his arms while he sat down next to Key across from us. He looked over at me in confusion. "Who is she?" he then stared at Taemin. Taemin grinned as he scratched his head. "She is a friend of mine."

"I told you she was pretty." Kibum exclaimed as he grinned at you. Jonghyun grinned. "Your girlfriend?" he asked after. Taemin smiled and shook his head. "Taemin, stop lying to him! You know she is!!" Key continued. Minho looked over. "Anyway, everyone was sleeping. I was just thinking about something. What happened?"

Taemin gave Minho a serious glare. "Daemim." 

They looked at him in shock. "Daemim?" Kibum yelled out. Taemin nodded while you looked confused. "I don't know what to do and I'm pretty sure that he is going to come after me and her." he continued. You looked over at Jonghyun, who's facial expression became meaner as the seconds went by. "Daemim!" Jonghyun yelled and got up. "Sit down Jong, you going to wake up Onew."  Kibum said calmly. "You know he's a heavy sleeper." Minho said. Minho glimpsed over to see a sleepy Onew stroll into the living room and sit down. "What is this I hear about Dae?" he said still half asleep. Kibum frowned. "Go back to bed." Kibum declared. Onew shook his head.

"Who is Daemim?" you asked in suspense. Kibum glared at you. "Honey, it's Taemin's twin brother."

You then stared at Taemin in shock as he nodded at you. "How come it doesn't say it on the internet somewhere?" you said looking back at Kibum once again. He chuckled. "Honey, not everything is put on the internet." as he continued, his face grew in anger. "And that is for a reason." 

"Daemim is someone you don't want to work with." Minho added on. "Why?" you asked him. Onew cut him off. "Daemim wants to take Taemin's place in his career."

"Where is this all coming from? I'm confused." 

"I'll explained. " Jonghyun said as he sighed to himself in exhaustion. "When us and Taemin were training, at the time, they both wanted to have a chance to have the spotlight or a career. Taemin worked as hard as we did to become SHINEE, while Daemim just sat and did nothing but still wanted the same outcome." he stopped and looked at Taemin. Taemin sighed as he knew what he had explain to you.

"Well, I was happy to be apart of Shinee with these guys. Daemim...one day... asked me if he could take my place in performing. I felt like I needed to fulfill his dream in a way...and I know how it feels to want to perform really badly... so I said yes. And I backed off and stayed at my house for about two weeks."

"But he didn't tell us that he was going to do that, but we later found out because of the way Daemim was acting around us. They have the same personality as Taemin in public, but in private or maybe on stage, they are completely different people. We found out later his plan was to replace him permanently." Kibum continued the story.

"And we didn't let him." Minho added on.

"But now that Taemin is performing on his own, no one can really stop him from taking his place." Kibum finished. You shrugged at Minho. "The guards could help with this you know."

Minho shook his head once more. "The guards can't really get rid of him because they look so identical. They don't want to get sued if they actually hurt the real Taemin."

You frowned. "Wow, but they should know by now!"

"I know right?!!" Kibum agreed. "But to be honest, that's how serious this is. It is that hard to tell them apart."

"How can you tell that 'this' is the real Taemin?" you said while presenting him. "This?" Taemin asked feeling insulted.

Kibum grinned and walked up to Taemin. He moved in closer on his face. "What are you doing Key?" he asked him. Key didn't respond. "Yeppeun Taemin, yeppeun Taemin." he sang as he started to tickled him. Taemin laughed as he squirmed next to you. "Stop!" he yelled as Kibum did. He glimpsed at you and grinned. "The last time Minho tried to do that to him, he almost got punched in the face. Daemim doesn't like to be tickled." he said as he went back to his seat. "Plus, we have been around Taemin for the longest and can easily pick out stuff that he does or doesn't do or like."