#1 J-jongin?

Love Is Flying High
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
  
 

 

 

Kyungsoo can’t help it but to smile as he sees one by one of single-eyelid and fair skinned passengers begin to fill the seat around his. It holds nothing there. It is just nice to know that there are actually Koreans who are flying home like him today.

Okay… they are probably a non-Korean or simply on a vacation to the Kimchi land, but it still feels good anyway.

He remembers his flight to London five years ago. There were almost the white elders, ahjusshi, ahjumma and their kids in the plane at that time. He was 15 and felt beyond scared of what he should do or say back then, if it wasn’t his mom who was able to calm him down. Well that was his very first time to boarding a plane after all... also, he didn’t expect his young self to get all giddy or what that now as he thinks about it, he was—is—just a victim of his parents’ separation then and there.

Yeah, his dad has another family behind him and his mom’s back. That is what apparently caused his mom to go all out in the both of her divorcement and getting a full custody on him.

Of course, that legal right was granted solely to his mom because as mean as it sounded years back, he heard his mom’s lawyer talking about his dad agreed to the matter so effortless. Like he was simply breathing… as if he didn’t has a thought at all to meet his son later or in the coming years.

But nah… he is no longer feeling bitter at the moment. What is the use of keeping a grudge towards a dead person though?

A loud, high pitched cry from one of the toddlers in the front seat startles Kyungsoo suddenly. He looks up and smiles as the kids’ father picks up his crying girl, trying his best to hush her. Oh well… his late dad loved to hug him whenever he was down and tense too. So he was, is not a total bad person, right?

Kyungsoo shifts his attention to an old album on his laps after a while. It is, in fact, the only thing he brought along with him while leaving Korea before. He thought he will not returning to the country anymore, hence he was afraid that he is going to forget everything there. His friends, his school, his favourite dukbokki stall, the arcade he used to go, his dad...

He opens the album to a random page then. It is a photo of Baekhyun, his half-brother and their dad that greets him first.

Yes, he intended to keep his album as it was, no new pictures added, especially those which come from the people he loathed so much at first. However, Baekhyun is not in his best face in the photo, while his dad… he seemed to get a lots thinner than the last time he saw him. Kyungsoo usually just put all the previous photos Baekhyun emailed to him into the recycle bin straight away, but he somehow had a feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter