002

On Repeat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Irene went back to the street where everything happened. She crept along the wall of an alleyway and saw the guy she was searching for was sitting behind it. She heard the guy muttered to himself.

 

"I'll kill you. After the trouble I went to go back to the past…"

 

Irene gasped. "So you really did come from the future."

 

The guy startled. He turned and saw Irene behind him. "W-Who are you?!" He yelled, holding up his knife.

 

"Whoa… there," Irene jumped backward, "that's dangerous!"

 

The guy stayed still, looked confused. "… And you are?"

 

"Y-you're Suho-oppa's son from the future, am I correct?" Irene stammered, still afraid with the knife. "And you're here to kill your father, right?"

 

"How did you--"

 

"You shouldn't do anything stupid! Do you want to become a criminal?" Irene gulped, starting her lecture.

 

If I can't fix his way of thinking, then the day will continue repeating forever.

 

The guy clicked his tongue. "Go away," he said, turning his face.

 

"No way, I'm staying right here!" Irene screamed. "And you shouldn't kill your father."

 

"Well… If only my dad wished to commit suicide, then I'll gladly kill him," said the guy.

 

"But, that's still a sin no matter how you look!"

 

"It's not a sin. In the future, death with dignity is legal. In other words, if the person wished to die, you can kill them." The guy had his face serious.

 

"What?"

 

"That said, even though I'm reluctant, I have to kill my father." The guy had turned his face again, now looked gloomy.

 

"Wh--" Irene gaped. "Why? Why would you kill such kind person?"

 

"Kind?" The guy scoffed. "He's not kind, just indecisive. I heard my parents dated since highs school…"

 

Ba-dump…

 

Irene's heart skipped a beat.

 

Then, I really am his mom…

 

The guy continued. "But at the same time, a strange girl kept following him."

 

"Eh?"

 

"Persistent phone stalking, harassment… She was deceived by my father's kind face and wouldn't leave him alone. So he set her up as his mistress. I couldn't stand watching my mother cry because of her. If father dies, then we could say goodbye to that woman."

 

Irene felt like being washed down with a bucket of ice, feeling cold in her spine.

 

That woman?

 

"I don't care if I become a murder for my mother's sake," said the guy.

 

He said that woman?

 

Suddenly the guy dashed away.

 

Irene gasped and turned, seeing the guy was running to the alleyway end, toward Suho who happened to pass by, seeing the guy plunged his knife into Suho's chest.


 

 


Once again Irene woke up in cold sweat.

 

That woman…

 

As usual she readied to go to school and picked up Suho's phone call, saying the exact same lines she had said for multiple times. "Geez, stop joking. You're teasing me again."

 

Irene put on her shoes, her mom bid her farewell.

 

"Do you want to skip third period and go somewhere?" Irene asked Suho.

 

"What? Let's not. It's not good to skip class," Suho refused.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter