"What Relationship!?"

Angel's Fate

 

"… We've been dating for a while now" 
 
When Baro heard this, his eyes widened. He wanted to object, but when felt something piercing his biceps. He winced a little at the pain. The latter knew it was Seungmi's nails digging into his skin to try to get him to be quiet. He wanted to yell out, but the more he struggled, the more Seungmi would pierced her sharp nails.
 
He then saw you turning to leave with Sandeul. He wanted to run after you but his feet were glued to the floor. What would he even say to you? 
 
Surprisingly, the nails that were currently piercing him didn't hurt as much now. He turned over to Seungmi as she removed her hands away. Rubbing his biceps a little, he was glad that it didn't bleed before he looked at up at her.
 
"Seungmi, why did you say that?" he asked in frustration. 
 
"Oppa… don't be mad. It was for our relationship!" she explained and reached down and grabbed his hand. 
 
Her hand lingered above his, but before she could say anything else, Baro shook her hands out of his. "What relationship?!" 
 
"Oppa~!" she whined, but Baro was already out of sight. 
 
He ran after Sandeul and you. You guys were already late but he didn't care. All he wanted to do right now was to find you and explain the situation. He ran across the campus until he saw you and Sandeul in front of the auditorium. He ran as fast as he could and grabbed your hand, holding you back from going in. 
 
"_________-ah… look, about what happened." he tried to explain but you shrugged the said boy off.
 
"You don't have to explain…" you gave him a smile before walking in.  
 
Baro felt a hand on his shoulder holding him back from going after you. He looked back and Sandeul was shaking his head with disapproval. 
 
"Give her some time." Sandeul told him and walked passed, into the big doors.

 

 


-------------


I'm so sorry for not being able to update for a while. Forgive me, i'm still very busy with school. I have a life too :]
I will try to update whenever i can, but it will be for another while till i update again. Sorry, i hope you enjoy with little update i bring to you! 

Keep doing what you do best readers <3 Goodbye for now! 

 

 

IceCreamLover here~ forever, what life? And I'm probably more busy than you :P I'll beta whenever forever here updates. :)

 

See you later! :)