Japan Life/Last Day

Angel's Fate

 

The streets were bright. The buildings with their neon signs lit up the city. People were filling up the streets as the night fell dark, but it didn't seem like it was dark at all. Everything was illuminating the night. 
 
Baro walked out of the office building in his normal attire, instead of that stuffy suit that his dad made him wear from the time he was forced to work there. He puffed his cheeks and stared up at the sky. Even though he was there for 3 months, it was still strange for him not to see any stars up in the night sky. Maybe it was because he used to aways stare up to the sky at night and try to search for different constellations. But here, all he got was an empty void that seemed to just loom above the city. 
 
It was only 7 o'clock. Still early to wander around and also the latter didn't want to go back to his father's house with nothing to do. And since today was his last day, he had a reason to stay out if his dad scolded him for returning too late. 
 
Good thing he got his salary today. With a wallet full of cash, he hit the bustling area looking for something to do. 
 
He first hit the food stand that was positioned along the busy road. He missed Korean food but Japanese was one of his favorite types of cuisine. Jumping from vendor to vendor, the hungry boy tried a variety of foods to his heart's content. People gave him strange looks as  if the boy had been starving for several days for him to be eating this much. Afterwards, he was sure that his stomach would burst if he didn't stop. Sighing with satisfaction, he walked slowly down the road, enjoying the sight, shops, and people. 
 
Every once in a while his heart would cringe when his eyes landed on couples holding hands or being lovey-dovey with one another. His thoughts trailed back to you. You that brought a smile on his face. You whom made his heart beat, and the you that he misses and yearn for. He had to force himself look away from the couples with envy and jealousy. 
 
A colorful shop up ahead caught his attention. He decided to take a look, for his curiosity was taking over, he pushed the door open with a jingle. It was a small but cute little shop selling a lot of necklaces and vintage related things. His eyes gazed over all of the neat things. But one particular necklace sparkled in his eyes. It was a thin, gold necklace with a small lily pedal, a mini opaque pearl, and a blue sapphire droplet. Your face popped into his mind instantly and he knew he had to get it. 
 
*This would look great on you* Baro thought. A big grin spread on his face and he couldn't wait until he gave it to you and see your reaction. 
 
After buying the necklace and wrapping it, he tucked the gift into his pocket and decided to make his way home. 
 
Plopping down on his bed, he fished out his phone and checked his messages. Usually, you would send daily ones but today wasn't one of those days. He felt guilty for not replying to you for the past months, but he didn't want you to be sad and suffer while he was gone. But he did keep in touch with his best friend and kept watch on you to know if you were ok
 
Scanning the new text he received from Sandeul, his eyes widened and brain thought of every possible situation that could be happening right now to make the latter send that kind of message. 
 
*Wait just a little more ___________-ah, I'll be back by your side* 
 
 
 
-----------------
 
New Years is almost here. I want to wish all of you a wonderful New Years. Thanks so much for all of you who are still reading this story and subscribed. It's been an amazing year. Thanks for your support and i hope you guys keep on reading until the end :D
 
Huu~ It's been an awesome year! =w=
Thanks for sticking with us, even though we're horrible, and I don't even know when forever updates.
WE HAVE 180+ SUBSCRIBERS. SINCE WHEN? ASDFGHJKL;
THANKYOUGUYSSOMUCHIDONTEVENKNOWHOWTOEXPRESSMYTHANKS
Maybe I'll write a few oneshots or something... Maybe later... When we hit 200 subscribers. 
Yeah. I think I'll do that. ^^
But anyways, as thanks: