Annoyed Baro?

Angel's Fate

 

*Ugh! What a tiring day. I can't believe I have to practice a dance session with Seungmi* Baro sighed. Thinking about it made him even more angry.  

After the dinner rush in the cafeteria, he was walking back to his dorm hoping to see you, make some instant ramen, plop on his comfortable bed and then drift to dream land.  

He saw his hyung walking his way. It seem like Sandeul had no care in the world skipping down the hall. Grabbing his arm, Baro stopped him.  

“Where are you going hyung?” Baro asked.  

Sandeul was oblivious that Baro was there until the younger one spoke up. “Oh hyung!” Totally ignoring the question. “There's a surprise in the dorm for you.”  

Baro curiously looked at Sandeul but then ignored it with a simple answer, “Great...” Didn't even care less about what it was, he repeated his question. “Where are you going?”  

“I'm meeting Hyunyoung in the cafeteria. She wants to eat dinner together. She's trying to convince herself that she's lonely but I know she just miss me.” Sandeul smirked.  

“Have fun then. I'll be going first.” Baro pat his back before continuing his walk back to the dorm.

Baro dial in the password on the door pad. After a little beep, he opened the door. He settled his bag down next to his shoes and step into the small living room.  

“AHHH!” A scream emitted from his mouth when he turned around and saw Seungmi sitting on the couch. “Why are you here?”  

“For the dance session of course. Didn't Sandeul oppa tell you?” She asked.  

*... This was the surprise he meant?* Baro mentally smacked himself on the face. “Why are we starting today?”  

Seungmi didn't say anything but just stood up and walked over to him. She wraps her arms around his neck. The latter was too surprise to move and also the fact that he was tired from a whole day of work.   

Seungmi slowly rocked their body back and forth. Going from a little slow dance to the tango that their teacher showed them today.   

"Let's stop!" Baro protested. "We can practice tomorrow."   

Seugmi pouted and shook her head but then agreed with him. "Oppa! I'll make you food. Are you hungry?" She offered.   

"Just leave... I can make it myself." Baro motion her to the door but she wouldn't agree to it.   

She trailed behind Baro while he was making ramen. He settled the hot bowl down on the ground as he sat down in front of it, turning on the TV. Seungmi sat as close to the boy as she could, leaving him no room.  

Baro ignored her, knowing that she wouldn't be leaving for a while. He ate his noodles quietly while flipping through the channels. When he found the channel with Running Man airing, he put the remote down and concentrated on the show. Seungmi crossed her arms in disapproval.   

She snatched the remote that was laying next to his foot. Seungmi changed the channel so Music Bank was on. Baro glared at her, sending her little messages through his eyes that he wanted the channel to change back. But Seungmi didn't really understand and was focused on SHINee's performance.   

Baro reached out his arm and grabbed the remote, while quickly changing the channel. Seungmi looked over with an annoyed face. "Yah! U-Kiss was about to go on!"   

"If you want to watch it so bad, go back to your dorm." Baro suggested.   

"Why don't you want to spend time with me oppa?" Seungmi complained.   

"Because you're not my girlfriend anymore and we're not dating!" He said, still not looking away from the TV.   

A sad frown was shown on her face but Baro didn't seem to notice or care. She tried to grab the remote again but he was holding it high above his head so she wasn't able to reach with her short height.   

After a few yells, both of them ended in an awkward position. "Get up Seungmi..." Baro was about to push her off of him but she hugged him while laying with her head on his chest.   

"Oppa~! I didn't know you like me to be so close to you." Seungmi hugged him a bit more tighter so he wouldn't flail around too much.   

Suddenly a beep in the door was heard and Baro whipped his head around towards the sound. "Sandeul! Can you get her off of--- _________-ah!"   

Your eyes widen at the scene in front of you. Cheeks bright red, you excuse yourself into your room to grab a textbook before walking back out.   

"I'll be late coming back today..." You shyly said with Seungmi staring.  

Baro harshly push Seungmi off of him and stood up. "What? Why?"   

"I'm gonna be studying with Gongchan." You muttered. Baro frown but nodded.   

You gave him a smile, said bye to the two, and walked back out of the door.   

Baro turned back to Seungmi who was still sitting on the floor. "Get out!" He said coldly before walking into his room with a loud slam of the door.   

Finally your heartbeat managed to slow down after breathing in the fresh night air. When you stepped into the dorm seeing Seungmi and Baro like that, you felt a strange feeling. You had to rush and get out of there cause you didn't like the feeling and wanted it to go away. But right now the feeling still lingers as you think back to Seungmi but you didn't know why. 

"Hurry _______! We're almost there!" Gongchan ushered you over. 

"COMING!" You yelled before breaking into a jog. 

 
 

------------
 
Such a short chapter, i'm sorry. I've been soo busy lately. I've also been learning how to read Hangul and this is all i can type right now: 안녕!! ^^