Chapter 4: When did you start dating?

Forever With You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Fan Question 4: When did you start dating?

“So it was your first time meeting them and you were late?” Kwanghee grilled her.

I saw her shift uncomfortably in her chair and smiled apologetically at Kwanghee, “I guess it just happened that way.”

“Aigoo,” Kwanghee laughed, and I followed suit. “We have other interesting questions coming so don’t go away. This is Kwanghee’s Bimil meeting.”

As BAP’s Voicemail played, I mouthed Are you okay? to her and she nodded. It’s not her first radio interview, but if I’m not mistaken, this is the first time she’s doing it without Saeri and Jung.

Kwanghee continued to ask her random questions, like, “It’s like you’re meeting his family for the first time, isn’t it?” and “How were the members to you after that?”

And as Voicemail faded, “And that was BAP’s Voicemail. We’re still here at the studio with our special guests, and our next question – Ahh, this is a good one. Either of you can answer this but make sure you have the same date, okay? “When did you start dating?”

“Ahhh~” I hummed – if it was even possible on a radio show. “This was some time in December 2014.”

She quickly turned to me and rounded her eyes, “Ahniya!”

"Oh, what’s happening here? It’s not in December 2014?”

I laughed loudly at the microphone, “Oh, sorry. If it’s not December 2014, then it should be that date right?”

She turned red – how cute – and began explaining.

★★★

April 2015

Today is the day I’ve been waiting for.

After all these years, I can finally see cherry blossoms. And it’s in none other than the scenic railroad near the iconic Gyeonghwa station in Jinhae.

“Saeng il chukka hamnida, saengil chukka hamnida! Saranghaneun Dear Jungie, saengil chukka hamnida!”

Jung invited us to her family’s villa in Jinhae to celebrate her 21st birthday. But apart from her birthday, we were also celebrating Athens’ newest milestone.

 

We were practicing for a gig yesterday when Hana came running in the Yeji unnie’s studio, cell phone right in front of her. “We did it!” she shrieked. “Athens did it!”

“Did what?” Saeri’s face lightened up, not concealing her excitement.

“Remember last week when Youngjae – yes, Yoo Youngjae – said he was going to ask their representative to come to one of our shows? Well, that producer apparently recorded Masquerade an

Please log in to read the full chapter