Chapter 6 The confession

Do not fall for chunji
On the next day Neil got up early all healthy but things were awkward between the two.They started dancing with their dance teacher but Neil who kept his mind somewhere kept making mistake ljoe who saw that came to him"yah ur messing it up what is the matter with u" "nothing" Neil shouted staring at chunji with full of anger.The dance teacher told them to call it a day and to go since he was also busy.it was almost half of the day so all the members including yerina went out to grab something to eat.......while they were eating they were all chatting except Neil..chunji spoke"today me and yerina are going to watch movie so Don't wait for us" "like I care" Neil mumbled "what was that?"chunji asked "nothing"Neil shouted again and left with out finishing his food"what's with him this days?" chunji asked" just let him be May be he is tired" ljoe said while yerina got in a deep thought with a confused look."ani its not that since last week he has been looking at me with a scary evil eyes ....ahhh ocheten let's go yerina" said chunji putting his arms around her shoulder "The movie was great right?"chunji asked yerina nodded smiling and giggling.someone suddenly called her from behind "omg is it really u yerina?"it was her cousin hye-na "omg it is u long time no see"she continues and hugged her.yerina broke the hug and said"what are u doing here" hye-na who seem excited replied "I came to watch a movie and who is this?"she asked looking at chunji who was covered with hoody ....yerina ignored her last question and asked"did u come here alone where is duhun?" hye-na smiled and replied"oh u haven't herd I Brock up with him.u know how boys like me for my looks and I think he was one of them plus I just got bored he always talks about how he loves me and all and u know I get bored easily"at the moment yerina's face palmed she couldn't believe what she herd she got so frustrated and spoke" yah what did u say? bored? duhun loved u enough to break up with me with out even hesitation and u say what? ur insane" with that she left holding chunji's hand more like forcing him chunji then smiled at hye-na and waved good bye.yerina then entered to street bar and ordering suju she started to drink."wo wo wo take it easy u will get drunk"said chunji trying to take her drink away but to late she was already drunk"oh oh chunji it's u"she smiled at the view of him"i think I think.......I am falling for u ani actually I am in love with u that's why I don't care but duhun I don't care anymore ta peruobsso(i don't need everything) na no hanaman issemyon tey(i only want u) that's all I need"she let out a long sigh and rested her head on the table .........""it's no fun".chunji said simply smiling and dialled his phone "oh Neil can I ask u a favour?" Neil simply asked "what?" " well yerina got drunk we r at street bar can u come?"before answering Neil turned of his phone and started to run.when he arrived he saw yerina sleep and chunji looking at her with a warm smile.Neil who saw that slowly approached them and asked chunji"hyung why didn't u stop her and why did u even call me?" chunji replied"oh Neil waso that was quick umm well I have somewhere to go and its argent plus u know how weak I am I can't carry her"neil who seem frustrated spoke"just put her on my back" chunji smiled and replied"it's good to have a dongseng" he patted Neil and walked away. Neil looked chunji's back annoyed and started to walk to the door caring her on his back on the mid way yerina slightly opened her eyes and spoke " oh chunjissi I am heavy?" she continued still imagining chunji" do u think I am ugly I mean every one choose hye-na over me no matter how much I love them they always leave me to be with her....whey whey whey????"Neil faced down with a sad expression but again he turned and said"ur much more beautiful,much more cute, much more nice than her so Don't say that again and don't compare ur self with her since ur 100x better than her beside u have me"yerina smiled hugging Neil tight "hagin ur always ma king me smile and happy kumao chunjissi" Neil smiled bitterly at her last word.