Chapter3 MEETING

Do not fall for chunji
With me with out blinking'she then forced her eyes to open wide but now she was imagining things she saw the six of them and said'oppa am i imagining things?there is 6 of u now' she then closed her eyes and fall on the ground'awsome i think she broke up with her b.f' said the blondy guy.the members looked at him in disblive and the skinny yet tall guy replid as they caried her inside 'don't even think about''what? what did i say' said the blondy guy entering the room. on the morning she woke up with her eyes still closed and rubbing the back of her head she spoke 'oh my head what happend?' she groned and as she opened her eyes she found her self in a strange room 'i must be still imagining things' 'no ur not it's real'she heard a voice from behind her when she turned she saw a tall guy holding a bottole of water with a med and heading towards her he handed her the med. he then said'here take this u'll feel better'she took the med and spoke'what am i doing here? what happend? why am i in zis room?'at that time he chuckled and said'u know u ask so many qusitions.u were drunk last night so we took u in' 'oh i remember im rly sory and thank u. now i have to go'she said as she stood up but stopped in a mid way and asked nervously 'i am sorry but can i ask for one last favour?'the guy smiled at her cuteness and nodded when she saw his smile she continued'well i was suppose to meet uh uh ya teentop but i couldn't and since i am their new assistant i have to meet them by now so can u tell me where it is?'at that time he smiled and said 'so r u telling me u don't know t.t?'she smiled nervously and said'was i suppose to know them?'he kept chukling suddenly the members bragged in and saw yerina. yerina nervously bowed 'annewasayo'by then the blondy guy winked at her and said'morining sleeping beauty...