Chapter 2 THE PHONE CALL

Do not fall for chunji
After hours of drinking yerina's phone rang making her awake.she wanted it to be her b.f but her thought wasn't right it was a new number so she picked it up and stayed silent. by then'Is this yerina?'a women spoke through the phone. yerina sighed and replied'te banente tugusaeyo?'then the women on the other let out a chuckled and said 'chukahe u got accepted as a teen top assistant.u will start working tmrw but as in today u can come and meet them.once again chukahe' then the line cutted off'ohh why does it have to be today?'yerina groned and headed to were she was told still drunk.when she reached there she started to walk slowly b/c she was lossing her balance,so she just sat near to somebody's dorm and held her two legs toward her cheast resting her head on it. by then six boys came towards her'hyung who is she?'one guy who seems younger asked the skiny redish colored hair guys'how would i know? may be she is a fan who escaped' the skinny guy replied. 'btw when is this assistant coming i am sick of going to cafe for a tea' said the skinny yet taller one 'good idea what if she is our ?'asked the younger one.after a few more talk they agreed to wake her up. so the blondy guy who look like a ert came close to her and wispired 'hey there wakey wakey' by that voice she opened her eyes putting her chin up to see who it was,but since she was drank she taught duhyun was the one standing infront of her so she sighed and said by her drunken voice 'duhyun oppa what are u doing here after dumping me?'the members kept stairing as the blondy guy came and wisper again'selmashonya?(did u drink)''krey nan selmashanyagu kereso ochorogote? u know i only have one question though. why her? why does every one likes her and why does they hate me?'she sighed again and smirked with a tearful eyes'u even broke up with...