Unexpected

I'm In Love With The Cold Jerk Taeyong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eyes look down to my leg to see the 'thing'. My eyes widen in sheer at the 'thing' which is turn out to be a dog. Australian Terrier! I spill out the water and screamed. Did I tell you before that I was scared with animals? I have this phobia since kid after being scratched with three cats SIMULTANEOUSLY!! After that incident, I promised to myself to not ever getting near with animals. I don't hate them, I just don't like them! But, I need to admit that they're cute and adorable but I just don't like them. That's all!

I was jumping and screaming for help, but this dog seems to like me and keep getting near with me. "Omma!!!! HELP!" I step back, the dog keep coming near. "Don't come near!" Take a one more step back, and the dog still came nearer. "Yah! I said don't come near!" I step back until my back hit with someone chest. I guess that's Taeyong. Immediately, I ran to his back and hug him. "Take it away from me. Jebal!!" I screamed. "Y-yah!" He seems to be shocked with my sudden action. "YAH TAKE THAT DOG AWAY FROM ME!! I'M BEGGING YOU!! PLEASE!" Taeyong quickly bend down and pick up that dog. Just then, an old lady came, panting hardly and yell, "Molly-ah! Come back here!" The old lady ran towards me and Taeyong and grab the dog. 

"Molly-ah! Omma told you before not to run away like that. Aigoo, my son~" She the dog's fur and kissed it nose. I scrunched up nose seeing this old lady and her Molly lovey-dovey scene. "I'm so sorry for the ruckus that Molly cause earlier. I guess your girlfriend is scared with dogs, but don't worry Molly didn't bite people." The old lady said. "I'm sorry again. Aigoo, Molly-ah! You scared that pretty noona. Apologize to her." That Molly dog suddenly barked at me. I stick out my tounge to him, earning a laugh from his mother. "Thanks to your girlfriend, if it's not because of her, maybe I couldn't find my Molly. Well, then I should go back now."

We both bowed 90 degrees to that old lady before she walked away. Taeyong smirk, "You're scared with dogs? That's funny." He laughed. "Yeah, so what? I'm not like those kind of girls who love animals. I don't care what people say about me. This is me and I don't disturb people just because I don't like animals." I said and walked away. "Tch, this women. She don't even thanked me for saving her life."  

, I don't have any mood to annoyed him anymore since I'm the annoyed one here. Okay, let's just go straight back home and go for tutoring session. 

❤❤❤

Finally, the day of the dreaded midterms test came. Not only I was nervous to answer this test, but also because of Jungkook. What if he didn't want to talk to me again if I failed?

"Do your best. Make sure gets a perfect score on the test." Jungkook said, ruffling my hair before walking to his class. Well, why is he brave enough to do that kind of thing in school? It's because we're at the music room, no one will notices us. *Mentally laughed*

I'm sure that I will not get a perfect score. Well, let's just hope for the best...

"Oi Hyejin, do you study anything?" Eunsoo approached with a big frown on her face. I nodded my head and continue to do the Math exercise before the exam start. "I don't know any single thing of what I've read. Yah~ Ottokae?" She whined. I looked at her and patted her back. "Let's just hope for the best. I'm worried too." 

"Yah! You don't even study with us anymore. Where have you been?" Dahyun poked my neck with a pencil. I turned around and smile. "I'll tell you later~" 

Just then, our homeroom teacher, Mrs Kim walked inside the class with the big scary looking test paper in her arms. "Student, please keep all your things inside your back except your stationery." Everyone now keep all of the book inside their bag and hang it beside the desk. "Are you ready? We will start now with Math. If you have anything, just ask me personally." Mrs Kim give us the test paper along with 90 minutes to finish it. Hwaiting!

I carefully read the question and I felt like my jaw has dropped on the floor. "What the hell is this...??" For some reason, I don't even remember studying this chapter. I think that I've never study this chapter before. Why did the teacher put this question into the test while we're not even studying this yet. I heard all of my classmates were mumbling to the same thing like mine. 

"Aish, bwoyah?" "Lol, what kind of question is this?" "Yah! Jinjja, the teacher must be really crazy for making this question." "Is she trying to kill us? I'm pretty sure I will failed this time." And many more...

After 90 minutes of struggling with this stupid question, finally the test is over! 

"That was crazy right? I'm sure my mom will kill me if she know that I failed." Dahyun groaned. "Yah, how did you do on test? Good? Bad?" Eunsoo ask as she bring a chair with her and sit, facing me. 

"Bad...I guess. Mrs Kim will have the Math results this afternoon." Serioulsy, the math test was pretty hard, so I doubt that I can get 16 or maybe lower than that. "That fast? Mrs Kim is crazy!" said Dahyun.

I looked over at Eunsoo who was grinning smugly at me, "Where have you been, lately? You said that you'll tell us later. We're free now, so...?" 

Tch, this two as if I'd forget. "Tutoring class with Jungkook seongsaeng-nim~" I whispered. This two, widen their eyes, shocked as if they saw a ghost right on my back. "Jinjja? Daebak!! How?" 

I chuckle and flipped my hair. "That's a secret!" Eunsoo and Dahyun immediately change expression and rolled eyes on me. "Aish this woman, arraso keep that kookie by yourself. We have Jimin and Suga, more better than your kookie." Dahyun said, pouting. 

"But, you guys are not as lucky as me. Jimin and Suga doesn't even notice you, oh no, they don't even know your existence. Omo~" I covered my mouth and then instantly dissolves into g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter